‹ Prequel: Land Ahead.

Strangeness and Charm

Chapter Four

Killian

I watch as Maggie storms away, muttering something about keeping her son -scratch that- our son away from me. I lean up against my jail cell as Emma, Charming and Snow chatter on and on about what they should do with me. Instead of my thoughts going towards killing and skinning the Crocodile, they goes towards my son. I can’t help but to wonder if he looks like me or more like Maggie. If he has my personality or his mothers. More importantly, I wonder if he knows who I am or what I’ve done to Maggie. Part of me feels guilty for thinking so poorly of Maggie; I should know she would never tell such a tale like that, especially to her kid.

The day turns into night and my thoughts remain on the boy. I never really knew my father so it pains me to realize I have a son and he has never met him. Granted his mother was trapped in Wonderland at the time and I was too focused on getting my revenge. But nonetheless, he grew up without a proper father figure in his life; I could only imagine how he acts towards Maggie.

As I continue to sit in complete darkness, I hear a noise. I sit up and look towards the entrance of the jail. As I do, a figure stands in the shadows. A smirk forms onto my lips, I suppose all my questions are going to be answered….
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just a what is going on in Killian's head after he finds out about Morgan.

Feel free to request ideas to put in here. =]