‹ Prequel: Land Ahead.

Strangeness and Charm

Chapter 3

“How many of real world holidays have something to do with kissing?” Killian asks as I get ready for the New Years’ Eve party I’m throwing. “I think I’ll like living here.”

“You’re a mess.” I laugh as I attempt to zip up my dress. “Hey can you help me out here?” I ask, motioning my zipper. After a couple moments later, I turn around and see him standing here. “Will you stop standing around, looking pretty and come here and zip up my dress? I know you know how to work a zipper.”

“Alright, love.” He mutters as he nears me. “No need to bite my head off.”

“Speaking of which, try to be nice to Emma and Jefferson.” I warn him as he zips up my dress. “Just because Emma bested you and because Jefferson is a male, doesn’t mean they need to face the wrath of Killian Jones.” Just as I turn around, he opens his mouth to say something. “And no buts. I want this party to actually be relaxing. We’ve had an extremely stressful holiday because we have no idea what Cora is up to and you’re not being much of a help.”

“I’m sorry love.” He sighs. “Cora hasn’t told me much before disappearing; I swear. Pirates honor.” He smiles, causing a slight chuckle to escape my lips.

“Just try and be on your best behavior; for me.” I say, with pleading eyes.

“For you my dear, I’ll do anything.” He says before leaning in and kissing my cheek. “Anything but wearing the ugly outfit you left out for me.”

“It’s classy.” I say before walking out of my room and into his room to get the black button up shirt and nice pair of pinstrip pants. “And you’re wearing it.”

“Am not.” He scoffs, causing me to raise a questioning eyebrow at him.

“You’re seriously not acting like a ten year old, aren’t you?” I questioning the pirate before me; a smirk forming on my lips. “You’re going to wear it and you’re going to like it.”

“Now why should I?” He asks. “It’s not like I’m trying to impress anyone here. Most of the people hate me.”

“It’ll make me happy.” I admit. “If I’m happy, you’ll be happy. It’s simple, really.”

“And if I don’t wear it?” He asks, a smirk slowly forming on his lips.

“No kiss and midnight.” I smile, causing him to groan. “So you’ll wear it right?”

“I don’t have a choice, do I?” He grumbles as he takes the clothing from my hand. I smile as I walk out of the room. It’s so easy to win with him…
♠ ♠ ♠
I still have NO ideas for Land Ahead so I might as well continue working on this for a bit. ha

comment&subscribe? Also if you have a cute idea you'd like to see in this feel free to message me =]

also check out my new Killian Jones fanfic, A Siren's Call