Status: continuous...

The Amazon Adventure

6/x - Twiggles And The Cave Man

Since then Marilyn had ants in his pants: There was a subtle hint of civilization!
Of course Pogo and Tim didn't really care because they were quite limited, against what Twiggy was rather skeptical about the corpse thing... although he's a member of an evil rock band this incident seemed to be pretty odd to him.

Ginger lay still unconscious on the fish guts by what he attracted Tim's and Pogo's attention soon.
Both squat right next to him and nudged him with their dirty fingers.
“Ey, Ginge! Wake up, cutie!”
“Fishey-boooooy!... ”
Nothing happened yet.
Suddenly the mohawked man giggled and a nauseating fart succeed as he pulled the drummer's eyelid up to inspect the white eyeball.
Tim wrinkled his nose with disgust and fled immediately.
“YUCK!” , He burst out when he threw himself on the muddy ground behind a scrub.
For poor Ginger it was a rude awakening and in addition he promptly had to puke.
Pogo pulled him up without any reason whereby the vomit spread out over the whole fish.
Shit, look what you've done, you moron! A ffffine kettle of fish...”
Ginger broke away from the madhead and beefed coughing:
“Man, you stink like hell!”
Pogo sniffled.
“Oh... yeah. Time to have a dump.”
Manson panicked. “But not here!”
He ran over the tree where his pet was already waiting for him. A bloody feather got stuck to its pelt.
Marilyn let the spider crawl back on his shoulder where it burped discreet. The feather glided to the ground.
In the meantime Pogo went over the wood – after scratching his ass with pleasure - to do his business so that the Swede had to flee in panic again.
Twiggy sat still sobbing in the shallow water and looked very sad with his dreads dangling in his face.

“Guys! Listen to me!”
Marilyn stood in front of his musicians and acted like a sergeant.
“No matter how tired you are, we have to go on! No matter how funky you are... we have to find a way out!”
The four men glared at him retarded. Obviously the jungle days have left clear marks and even the effect of the stoner berries subsided rapidly.
Only Manson appeared unshakeable.
“...furthermore plenty of fans are waiting for us and... I think our wives, too.”
“Wife?...” , Tim mumbled and gave Manson a stupid and questioning stare.
Twiggy was frowning rightly ruminative during Ginger crossed his arms and tilted his head.
“And what about John?...”
Marilyn gave him a blank stare because he had lost the thread all of a sudden.
“Yes, he's also married...”
The drummer finally lost his patience.
“MANSON! John is still any-fucking-where in this fucking green hell! What-!”
Marilyn stood right across from his drummer by now and gave him a big smirk as he patted his cheek sluggish.
“You'll get your Fivey back, Franklin... I promise.”
Ginger pulled himself together with crunching teeth and slitted eyes.
Twiggy came finally by his side, twitching his dreads when he rolled his eyes in pure annoyance.
“Gee, Mar'lyn. Just shut up and let's finally go on!”

***

Dear diary.

We're on the way again since... the day before the day before yesterday. Gawd, I really tried to count the days since we're caught but I think I mess it up :/ YES, before you gonna ask me: I'm totally fucked up!
OMG, have I already told you that we've forgotten JOHN?!?!?!?!?? We've actually forgotten Johnny! Now he's lost :'( Ginger and me seem to be the only ones who care about. Geez!
The mad baboon and Mr S. we're searching for him twice but now those basterds are walking dead's only! Stoner berries to hell... So much for that. I HATE this blonde Swedish asshole!!
But actually I won't say no if he gonna ask me to bang me hard :P Crap, I am underfucked like a monk!...
...
Shame on me.

Manzn says we should ask some natives if we meet some... He says maybe they've seen a blonde maniac... I think natives would kill and cook him in fact -.-'
Surely this disgusting spider had bite him... hm, probably we're all going mad in here either way.

Woah, I'm so hungry!! Can't see fruit anymore!

Love, Twigz


***

“Dude, y'like to hunt for some fresh flesh with me?”
The drummer looked pretty wild with his growing beard and the pseudo-drumsticks that he put into his hair now what became felted a bit, in addition he refused to say more than two words (the most used were: 'Fuck you' or 'Eat shit') but now he flashed Twiggy a glance all aroused.
“Meat!...”
The bassist nodded and gave him a big grin.
“I never was so fucking hungry... I'd eat everything, even fat maggots.”
Ginger raised an eyebrow.
“Uhm, did Pogo rub off on you yet?”
“Tehe, no matter.”
After this small conversation both ran off in the near brushwood.

So Marilyn was alone with Pogo and Tim what he noticed pretty late. He turned to his left-behind bandmates.
“Hell, where are Twiggles and the cave man?”
During the blonde man stared into space all retarded Pogo said wide-eyed in a conspiratorially voice:
“I ate them, muuhahahaaaa!”
His old friend frowned.
“My ass!”
Pogo put his arm around Marilyn's shoulder.
“I won't kid you ever, Mar'l'n.”
“Aw, you're neat. Piss off, man!...”
“Don't worry, I haven't ate them.”
“Thank you. Please, piss off. You stink.”
Pogo pouted and let off.
All of a sudden something slim and spiky smashed into the ground right in front of them.
The three scared guys jumped back shrieking and clung to each other as they crouched down.
Again an arrow swished through the hot and humid air. Somewhere up in the trees birds startled.
“The bushmen!...” , Marilyn whispered with a shaking voice. His eyes were wide open.
Pogo just swallowed and looked around carefully. Tim stared into space yet but this time in a frightened way.
There was a rustling within spitting distance and suddenly a monkey whizzed screaming out of the jungle. Another arrow flew above them but it failed the animal that already disappeared in the wood.
A wild scream echoed through the whole jungle by what the frightened men winced immediately.
Manson bit his fist and turned paler than before.
Then there was a whizzing and an animalic yelp again. A human outcry followed soon:
“GOTCHA!”
Marilyn, Pogo and Tim glared at the edge of the wood stunned when two men – one of them dressed in orange - stepped out with a satisfied expression on their painted faces.
They kept a big dead monkey.
“Look, we've hunted for dinner!”
This was the moment when Marilyn fainted.