Saint Fidelity

Devilyn Cummings

I sat in the temporary room thinking over everything that had happened once we were told to gather in our groups.

I stood from my chair and let out a heavy sigh. I didn't know how to say goodbye to Louis... It felt odd leaving him..

"Listen, I don't want to seem creepy or weird but when we have free time Saterday, I want you to come outside with me. I just want to show you a little spot I've claimed for my own. It's under the big tree outside."

I only looked at him as I thought.. It was Louis who was talking and after the first ordeal with 'William' he hadn't really shown out.. I think certain things trigger the completely opposite side of himself. I was so deep into my analyzation that I hadn't noticed that Louis was still speaking to me.

"... And it usually is quiet except for Kyle who tends to make a bit of racket but if I tell him to go away be does. So?"

I nodded slowly. This wasn't how I normally acted to others in this ward but Louis just keeps me realed in. He's got me hooked on him as if he was my drug.

"Sure, I'll go out to the big tree with you.."

A wide smile found its way on Louis natural tanned skin. My cheeks heated up slightly after I said that I would go with him. I don't know why but I kind of liked that feeling.. I want it to happen again..

"Cool.. I'll make sure to keep Kyle."


After that Louis had sent a small wave and left to go with the pack of males and I went off the the girls group.

You don't really believe he likes you, do you? Oh God! How could anyone like you!? You're nothing but a worthless life sucker... You think people like you but they don't.

The voice repeated himself and got louder every so often. It was driving me up the walls. I want him to just stop.

"Shut up.. I don't care, just shut up."

Each time I spoke, I let my voice rise. I was sat in the middle of the floor tugging at the ends of my hair when one of the nurses walked by doing a quick little check up.

"Miss. Cummings, get up into bed.. It's past hours now hush and gone on to sleep. You'll need your rest for group therapy tomorrow."

My grey eyes rolled. I never spoke in the group. What was going to make tomorrow different?

I just want to go back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter a bit.. The italics in the beginning are for the kind of flash back, if you'd call it that. Hope you enjoy! Xx
-K