Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

Die For You

*Andy POV*
OMG! I can't breathe! So i took ash outside and his dad came in a car. He was so drunk. I told ash not to get into the car! I told him! i run inside the school and the guys run out just has ashley dad punches him and they drive. I see him lose control of the car and i scream “ASHLEY!” Next thing you know ash’s car is in a tree “Call 911! Hurry!” I scream and race to the car. I can hear the guys telling me to come back but fuck that! Once i get to the car i see ashley passed out. He is stuck. I try to pull the door open then and guys pulls me away and open the door and put ash on the bed thing. I follow then they stop me.
“family and dating only” He says
“That’s my boyfriend?!” I scream at him and he lets me in. I hold his hand as we race to the hospital. Once we get there i am waiting in the waiting room. I ask the girl for a pencil and paper and start to write.

The writing's on the wall
Your crimson touch is goin no where
I'll hang on to every word you said
And sink my teeth into this nightmare
Woah oh oh...
I'm screaming out
Can you hear me

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would Die For You
I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would Die For You

Just then the doctor comes out. I push the paper in my pocket and run to him. “How is he?!” I say scared and i am going to lose my saviour.
“Well he is ok. We need someone to give him a liver. Both failed” He says.
“I will give him my liver!” I yell and the doctor look at me.
“Are you sure. You are ju-”
“Yes i am sure! That the love of my life! I would die for him!” I yell and the doctor nods and tell me to follow him. He takes me to a room and tell me to lay down. The doctor said i am saving his life and put me out.
*2 Hours later*
So the surgery went fine. Thank god. Ashley is asleep and the doctor let me put my cloths on and wait in the waiting room and they will tell me when he is awake. I told the cops what i say about Ash dad punching him. I took out the paper and started to write.

I feel your body crawl
Pale flesh for my devotion
True pain was all you ever meant
Love would be our last emotion
Woah oh oh oh...
I'm screaming out
Can you hear me

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would Die For You
I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would Die For You

With every breath I feel you there
Forbidden love is falling
Your eyes sing despair

I bleed for you
Forever I will lie awake
I would Die For You
I see the truth
I've given you my heart to break
I would Die For You

I read it over a few times and smile. I love it! The doctor comes in and tell me he is awake. THANK GOD! I follow him to a room and we walk in and ash is sitting up hold his head. I run to him and hug him. He kisses me and i sit next to him on the chair.
“Andy! You saved my life! You could've died!” Ash says.
“Of course. Ash i love you.” I started to sing the new song i wrote. die for you. After i finsshed he kissed me and the guys walk in.
“Wow! CC, Jinxx we should leave. Someone is getting lucky.” Jake says and we break apart and i laugh
“Shut up jake!” I say
We talk and the guys also think it was crazy what i did but i don't regret it one bit.
*2 weeks later*
Ash recovered fine. My parents let him move in and we are going on strong. We graduated from high school last week. My parents are giving us money to fly to LA to get are music career going. Me, CC, Jake, Jinxx, and ashley are all in a band and i have never been happier!
♠ ♠ ♠
That's it! That's the last chapter! Comment if you want a sequel. I am not sure yet. Love you all. Thanks for reading!