Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

Rebel Love Song

Rebel Love song

*Andy’s POV*

Ok so i am super nervous! The school is finding out about me and ash. How are we going to do that? Me and ash are going to walk into the school holding hands and if anyone makes fun of us ash will kiss me. Ya!
So right know i am writing a song. Here is what i got so far.
I cannot hide what's on my mind
I feel it burning deep inside
A passion crime to take what's mine
Let us start living for today

Never gonna' change my mind
We can leave it all behind
Nothin's gonna' stop us
No not this time

So take your hand in mine
It's ours tonight
This is a rebel love song

I love it. It kind of reminds me of my relationship right now because society hate gays and we are dating anyway. Me and ash are heading out. We are walking hand and hand, he look scard.
“What wrong baby?” I ask very worried.
“Nothing. Just nervous that’s all.” He says.
I squeeze his hand “Everything is going to be ok. I wont let anyone hurt you.” I say and kiss him.
“Thanks babe” Ash says and we walk to school. We head in the frount and see the guys. They run too us.
“You telling the school?!” CC yells
I laugh “Yes we are. I want everyone to see my amazing boyfriend” I say
“Aww! Love you too andy!” Ash says
“You too are so cute!” Sami yells. She is a friend of jinxx. She does not really hang out with us.
“Well, Lets go!” Jake and Jinxx yells and we walk into the school.
“What up fag? You got yourself a boyfriend? What are you high? why would you like-” Jason yells but did not get to finish because ash punches him in the face.
“You ok andy?” He ask and i smile and kiss him. Everyone in the school gasp. We pull apart and ash wraps his arms around my waste. God i love him so much. I’ll do anything for him. I’ll die for him.
Ash walks me to my locker and my class and he does this all the way tell lunch.
*Time lapse: Lunch time*
*Ash POV*
Shit! Shit! Shit!
i repeated to myself. My dad just texted me. He got a picture of me and andy kissing in the hall before school started. He told me to get home now. WHAT THE HELL AM I GOING TO DO! My gut is telling me to tell andy but i can't. He will leave me because i am too much drama (Really ash?! Do you think he won't do that? You're the love of his life! You idiot!) Shut up brain! (NO! TELL HIM GODDAMNIT!) No i can’t (Fine i will!) how? (You will see.) Just then my face turned to fear and sadness and screaming out help. God! Andy will notice! Andy Comes racing to me and pulls me to the side.
“Ash what’s wrong! Please tell me i can see it in your face” Andy looks at me. The guys start coming to us and andy grabs me pulls me to the front of the school. Bad move. Just then my dad pulls up and rolls down the window.
“Ashley! Get in the car know!” My dad yells and i take my hand out of andy’s. I look at him and grabs my hand and shakes his head no. “Come on! Leave your fag boyfriend and get ion the car” I start walking to the car and andy pulls me around
“Ash! You can't go. He drunk!” He hugs me.
“I have too andy. It my dad.” I pull out and we kiss for a little bit. “I love you Andy.”
“I love you too. But i can't let you go.”
“I have too.” i race to the car and get in and i see andy racing into the school yelling CC To get his car. He really does love me. That all changed when my dad slapped me in the face.
“Fucking fag!” He scream and my friends race out just as my dad punches me in the face and drives off. I hear andy scream my name. I look and my dad crashes into a tree and i am out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Sorry it has been a while. Lots of stuff going on. I will try to post as soon as possible. I just found out my grandmother has breast cancer so i am calling her as much as possible. Thanks for reading!