Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

The Mortician's Daughter

*Andy POV*
*At school*
I walk in and see Jason coming to me. Great. “Hey fag!” Jason yells and pushes me against the wall.
“Jason, please put me down.” I say.
“You talk! Ha!” He laughs “let me see the notebook”
“No!” I yell. He pushes me harder against the wall and I give the notebook. He flips throw it.
“Let’s see” He turns to the song I made for Ashley, Fuck why did I have to write a song for him. Why?! It’s never going to happen. “Sing this one” He hands me back my notebook.
“Why? You hate me, why would you make me sing something that you don’t care about.” I question.
“Just sing it!!!!” He yells. I sigh, it’s not like everyone has not heard me. I open my mouth, as the band walks in.
“I will await dear,
a patience of eternity, my crush.
A universal still, no rust.
No dust will ever grow on this frame,
One million years; I will say your name.
I love you more than I can ever scream.”
(A/N When I was writing this my Pandora put this song on LOL)
“When did you write this??” He asks
“Last night?” I say
“Who is it for you boyfriend?” He asks. As I look down and bit my lip. He laughs “It is! It’s for your boyfriend! Gay fag!!!” He laughs and grabs my notebook and run away and I run after him, something falls out of my pocket but I keep running. I push him down and grab my notebook and run back and stop when I see Ashley holding my razor blade “Shit…” I say
*Ashley POV*
I get to the school and see Andy pin on the wall by Jason and I was about to run and beat the shit out of Jason but CC stops me. Andy started singing, It was so beautiful. He said he wrote it last night and Jason asked if he wrote it for his boyfriend… ASSHOLE! Then Andy looks down and bits his lip. Andy gay? Jason ran off with Andy notebook and he ran after him, something dropped from his pocket and I ran to go see what it was. “It’s a razor blade.” I say about to cry.
“He cuts?” Jinxx asks.
Andy runs back and stops and says “shit…”
“Yeah Shit is right Biersack!” I say grabbing his hand and pulling him into the bathroom, band mates following us. I swear I got butterflies when I grab h- NO STOP IT!! I grab his arm and he pulls it back. I pick him up, He is really light weight, and put him on the bathroom counter.
“Come on you guys! I am not a baby!” He yells out. I teacher yells at us to go to class. Andy jump off. I grabbed his arm and whispered in his ear “This is NOT over Andy.” He walks out of the bathroom. I sigh; I sit on the floor of the bathroom.
“You really like him, don’t you Ashley.” Jake say sitting next to me.
“No I” I say
“Dude it cool we know your Bi. You told us when you were drunk” CC says sitting next to Jake. Jinxx sitting next to me on the other side.
“What? I told you guys…” I say. I hate me when I am drunk
“Yeah you did Ashley. Know do you like him?” Jinxx say staring at me. I get up and walk out. I do not like him. Never again will I like another man. I see Jason across the hall. I smirk and yell “Hey Jason!” He turns “Meet me outside school at lunch.” I smile and run to first period.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Thanks for reading, sorry it so short. You should check out my other story's :) I promise next one will be longer. Love you!