Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

The Truth

*Andy’s POV*
*lunch*
“Hey guys, have you seen ash?” I say. Why did I say ash? Whatever I like it!
“I don’t know, and ash?” CC says giving me a look.
I laugh “whatever CC” I sit down and Jason comes running in with a bloody nose. I smile, That the way I want to see him. He runs up to us.
“You’re stupid friend Ashley did this?!” Jason screams and run to the school nurse.
“Shit, not again” Jinxx says as we all running out of the school. We see ash sitting on the floor with his head in his hands.
“Ash?! Are you OK?” I say running next to him.
“I am so dead, he is going to hu-” Ash says but stops.
“Who goes to hurt you Ashley? Jason?” I ask worried.
“Um... No one” He stutters. “I beat him up cause he pissed me off that all” He gets up
“Andy can you leave please? We have to talk to Ashley alone.” Jinxx asks.
“um… Sure” I say walking away. What are they thinking about?
*Ashley POV*
“Why he have to leave?” I ask scared.
CC sighs “You can’t beat people up because they hurt Andy. You have to tell him that you like him.”
“I don’t like him.” I say. Then it hits me, why would I beat someone up just because. I do like him. He is so awesome. I fall to the ground and start crying. “NO! NOT AGAIN! I CANT LOVE ANOTHER MAN!” I scream out!
“Yes you can Ashley. Why can’t you?” Jake asks pushing me back up.
“Nothing. It has nothing to do with you.” I get up “I am going home.” I walk home. What I am not telling them is. I liked some guy and I told my mother and father and they did not like that so my mother tells my father when to beat me and he beats me. I walk into my house and my dad is there.
“What you doing home fag! You have school” my father says slapping me. “can I go further sweetie?” My father asks me mother.
“Yes you may, But don’t get any blood on my floors.” My mother says. I hate her. She needs to go to hell. My father grabs me by my hair and pushes me to the floor. He kicks me in the stomach. He pushes me up and shoves me into my room. “And stay there bitch” He pushes me in the face, and slaps the door. I hate my life. Wait… I go to my bag and grab Andy’s blade. I smile at it. I push the cold metal to my warm skin. I cut 6 new battle scars on my wrist and text the guys saying I can t make it to band practice and I fall asleep.
*next morning*
(You have one next text message)
I grab my phone and read the text.
Andy- Hey man. Are you OK? Text me. Can we hang out later? CC wants to throw a party. I said no way.
I smile and text back – Hey. I am OK thanks. We can hang out later, at CC. Why not. We should throw a party!!!
Andy- cool at CC in an hour. Ill tell him to invited people for a party.
Ashley- YEAH!!!!
I got up and got dress and walk/ran out of my house with my bass guitar. I put on my headphones- KISS and walk to CC house. I know they are going to ask about my eye. It’s a black eye. I get there and knock on the door. Great already 100 people. For someone who is not popularly CC can throw awesome parties. Andy Answers the door and grabs my head and run outside.
“I hate parties. Let’s go for a walk. That Ok?” Andy ask
“ OK, but Andy you will go to this party.” I look at him and he sighs.
“Fine” I smile and we walk to the park.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I know i told you i will make it longer but sorry. READ MY OTHER STORY"S