Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

Lost It All

*Ashley POV*
So me and the guys race to Scott's mom house. (thank god CC been there before) We knock the door and her mother Answers the door.
"Hello? How can I help you?" She asks happy even though I want to pull the brains out of her daughter.
"Is Scott here?!" CC scream.
"Um no. Why? She is at her dads." She says and writes down his address.
We don't even say thanks we race down the street and to Scott dads house. When we got there CC was about to knock on the door but I broke it down and race to were we could hear screaming. I bust open the door and see Andy tied to the bed with cuts and bruise's all over. I race to him and untie him.
"Andy are you ok??" I ask as i hug him. He just cry's into my chest and the guys where about to say something but then she came into the room and ace over to me but before she could do anything CC pushed her down on the ground and Jake called the cops.
"She-she almost r-rap me. again." He sob. Again?!
"What do you mean by again Andy?" I ask and he sob's harder into my chest and I whisper sweet nothing into his ear. The cops get here and arrest Scott.
Andy looks up at me and looks into my eyes. His beautiful blue eye scream hurt and pain. "Before we broke up." He say the cops listening "She ask me if we could have sex and i said no. Well she did not like that answer and she raped me and thay's when i broke up wth her. I could not handle that any more." He crys and the cops nob and walk away.
"It's ok Andy. Everything is going to be ok. I promise. Right know you are going home with me." i say very woried about my batman.
"B-but my mom? She want me home." he says and i laugh
"Screw your mom! Your coming home with me. You can call her or whatever and tell her your spending the night at a friends." I say and he looks at me with amazing blue eyes. He smiles.
"Ok." He gets up and i help him get dressed and we walk to my house. Once we get to my house we go up stairs and watch batman. He is so cute! He know like every word to this movie! Its insane! It's like me and hello kity nad Jake and pizza. After we finshed watching batman he grabed his notebook and looked at me.
"You want to here a song i wrote?" He asked and i shoock my head. His voice is like an angle. "It's called 'Lost it all'"
'I ruled the world.
With these hands I shook the heavens to the ground.
I laid the gods to rest.
I held the key to the kingdom.
Lions guarding castle walls.
Hail the king of death.

Then I lost it all
Dead and broken.
My back's against the wall.
Cut me open.
I'm just trying to breathe,
Just trying to figure it out
Because I built these walls to watch them crumbling down.
I said, "Then I lost it all."
Who can save me now?'
After the song i looked at him and hugged him. "That was beautiful andy! You are so good at writing lyrics!" He looks down and blushed. He is soncute when he blush!
"Thanks Ashley. Do you have a pen?" I hand him a pen and he goes to a clean page and write's 'Done for you' on the top of the paper.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks fro reading. Sorry its been forever. My brother got the new Skyrim game and it's really awesome. I will update soon. BTW. THE NEW BLACK VEIL BRIDES CD IS AMAZING! GET IT IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY! Wretched and Divine: The Story of the Wild Ones