Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

Back Yard

*Ashley POV*
"So what do you want to tell me Andy?" I say a little worried.
"A couple things" He says. "Frist, The thing what CC thought we where doing when we where a the park." I nod. He leans in and his check bushes my check. His soft lips touch my ear and I feel his breath on my neck. "CC thought me and you where having sex." Damn you CC. I feel a little warmth on my check. He kissed my check. *scream mentally like a little fan girl* He Looks at me in the eyes and smirks. "A Drunk mans action is a sobers dream" What? HE kiss me. ON THE LIPS! I kiss back intently. He puts his hands on my hips and pushes me closer. I put my hands around his neck. I have a felling the guys are watching throw the window. I look. Yup they are. I close my eyes contrite to kiss Andy. Andy phone ring. If it's one of the guys I will kill them! "It's my mom." He puts his finger to my lips and answer's it.
*Andy POV*
I DID IT! I KISS ASHLEY! FUCK YEAH! but my stupid phone messed up the moment.
A- Hello? *trying to sound as sober as possible*
M- Andy get your ass home know! I know your drunk! Come home!
A- ok.
I hang up and turn to ash. "I got to go home." and with that I walk I walked out the back door of CC house leaving Ash standing there. I smile. I see A car drive up. Scott.
"hey baby! Come in. I will take you home!" Scott say stopping the car. I hear the guys behind me. Scott picks me up and I am yelling "Get off me!" she pushes me into the car and runs to the driver set. I see CC, Jake, Jinxx, and Ash running to the car but she runs off. Damn!
"baby. Why did you not get it the car?" Scott say passing my house and hers. damn it.
"Because I am not your baby anymore!!!" I yell. She slaps me. We stop and her dads house. Wow. Never thought of that. "Get out!" I get out and she pushes me to the front door. "My dad is not home. He is at a friends for the night" She smile and pushes me to her room. she ties me to the bed. "Know you either take me back or I hurt you."
I think about it. I really want Ashley "Hurt me them" I say. that what she did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it so short. Cliff hanger!!!