Status: Not complete

I’ll Die For You...

The Talk

*Andy POV*
Ok so after we finshed writing our song CC looks at me and ash. Oh god! Get ready for the talk!
"So..." Jake says
"Did you fuck?" CC says getting stright to the point. He can do that.
"No!" Ash scream! "you guys are nasty!" He laughs.
"We did not 'fuck' CC. We have not even talked about what happened last night" I say
"So what did you do then?" Jinxx asks
"Did you give ash a blow job?!" CC asks.
"I did nothing sexual with Ashley ok?! We Watch batman!" I says about to get a boner thinking about doing SEXUAL TH- STOP THINKING THAT WAY GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!!
"Well. how about you guys walk to the park and 'talk' and i'll get ready for a sleep over!" CC cheers and does not give us a answer he push's me and AShley out the door "I dont want to see you until a least a hour!" CC Scream.
Me and Ashley walk to the park "So..." i say
Ashley leans up to me and wishpears in my ear. "What did the guys though we where doing at my place?" He asks.
He sends shivers down my spine "D-Did you you not hear them?" I says
He smile and wishpears in my ear again "I did. I just want to hear you say it. Like last night" He step closer and i step back and lean against a tree.
He steps closer and put his hands on the tree next to my hips. "When you told me what CC thought we where having sex i got so horny."
He kiss's my ear and i give a small moan. "Its ok Andy. You can moan. No one at the park at this time." It's about 1 in the morning.
He kiss's my lips and puts his hand on my hips and moves my hips back and forth on his. I moan louder. Damn he is good! "You are so sexy when you moan Andy"
He moves his hands and undo's my belt. He unsips my pants. While still kissing me! He lightly puts his hand on my thorbing cock. I moan louder.
"Can i help you fix your problem Andy?" Ash wishpears in my ear and i moan and nod. He smile and push's my jeans down to my knee. He get on his knee.
I start to get really nervese but that all melted away when i felt my dick have fresh air. I am naked from the waist down. Right before Ash could do anything my phone rang.
I put my pants back on and answer it. Damnit CC!
(convo with CC)
CC- have you talked ash?! Get home know! It been an hour!!
Ash steps closer and kiss down my neck Andy-Ok, Well be home soon.
CC- Hurry!
I hang up and look at Ash. "We have to head back."
"Fuck that!" Ash says then kisses me hard. Hands on my hips.
I break us apart. "As much as i dont want to he have too." I look at Ash and he pouts.
"Fine!" He grabs my hand "Andy?"
"Yes Ash?" I say
"Be mine?" He asked
I look at him. I kiss his lips. "Yes!" We walk back to CC Hand in hand. A block away from CC house Ash stops me.
"We should not tell the guys ok?" He look scared.
"Are you sure. They dont mind. You know that right?" I say worried
"Yeah. It's just i dont want to tell anyone. My parents dont really aprove of me." He looks at me with this cholcate brown eyes.
"You can tell me anything Ash. I know there more to this but i wont push you. I love you Ash." i say and kiss him.
"I love you too Andy" We walk back to CC house and let go of our hands and walk in.
"So?! Whaat happened?!!!" CC yells at us.
"Nothing. We just talked. We are just friend CC." I say and ash nods. I really want to tell them!
"Oh" Jake says and walks up stairs to tell Jinxx.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY! Thanks for reading! Damn CC keep ruining the moments!