Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Vic

Vic

Kissing Kellin was one of the first things to make me truly happy since Eric. We just sat on his bed, hanging onto each other. Kellin cuddled into me and I smiled. We were actually going to go out next weekend and I was already thinking of places to take him. Maybe I could ask Gabe? Well, Jack too I guess. Jack’s always seemed like the girl in their relationship whereas Kellin would be the girl in ours.

“Hey, do you want to go down and watch movies with the guys?” I asked Kellin quietly. “I’m sure the scary one is over by now.”

Kellin nodded and we got up. I laced our fingers together as we walked down the stairs. Sure enough, they were now watching an Indiana Jones movie and they were also spread out everywhere on out usual spot. Gabe and Jack were cuddled up on the one love seat. Jaime and Tony were actually leaning against each other on the long couch and Justin was sitting on the other end from them. Jesse’s fat ass was taking up part of the other love seat meaning either one of us would have to sit on the floor or Kellin could sit in my lap. I liked the second one better.

So I sat beside Jesse and pulled Kellin into my lap. Jesse just smiled at us and gave me a high five. Kellin curled into me and I tightened my arms around him while we watched the movie. I could hardly believe that this was actually happening. About half way through, I was pretty sure Kellin had fallen asleep so I picked him up carefully and started for the stairs. Kellin’s eyes fluttered open a little while I was carrying him.

“Just go back to sleep Kells,” I told him quietly and he cuddled back into me. When we got back to the room I tried to set him down on his bed, but he just clung to me and looked up with his big blue eyes.

“Tell you what,” I started. “If you go get changed and let me get changed, I’ll stay with you tonight if you want.”

Kellin nodded sleepily and walked off to the bathroom. I quickly changed and sat on my bed, waiting for Kellin to finish up. He walked back out and crawled up next to me, cuddling into me again. I had assumed he would want to stay in his own bed, but I didn’t really care. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed the side of his head. I pulled Kellin down with me and he pulled my covers over us.

“Goodnight Kells,” I whispered and he looked up at me with a grin. To my surprise, Kellin actually kissed ME goodnight and we both drifted off to sleep happily.

The rest of the week passed the same. I would walk Kellin to first and see him during fourth. We would always pass notes in the back and the teacher didn’t care, she just smiled widely. She knew it was her doing, because in all honesty it was. If Kellin hadn’t ran out and I hadn’t been so freaked over him, I probably would’ve never told him how I feel. No, that’s a lie. I would’ve eventually but I was just too shy and it would’ve taken me forever.

Kellin and Gabe had gotten really close over the last week and now they were up in Gabe’s room while Jack, Mike and I were eating lunch together.

“Guys, where am I going to take Kellin tonight?” I asked. “I feel horrible! I can’t think of anything!”

“Bro, calm yourself,” Mike said and put a hand on my shoulder. “I’ve never seen you flip like this over a guy before.”

“I just want everything to be perfect,” I groaned and put my head on the table.

“Okay, let the expert talk,” Jack spoke up after inhaling the last of his food. “Here’s what you do, take him to a movie, sneak in some snacks from the dollar store and then go for a walk. It’s fool proof. Trust me, I know from experience.”

“You sir,” I started. “Are a mother fucking lifesaver.”

“I’d rather fuck your dad, but thanks,” Jack said, making the three of us laugh uncontrollably. “But honestly, those are my favorite dates with Gabe so I’m sure it’ll be fun for you guys too.”

“Just make sure to leave out the ‘fucking his brains out’ part,” Mike said. “I’ve heard too many stories from Jesse.”

Kellin ended up getting ready in Gabe’s room. The lucky bastard had a single room to himself and shared a bathroom with Jesse and Justin so that meant there would be no interruptions on his end. I however was freaking out yet again with Jack and Mike over what to wear.

“Do I need to act as gay as I really am again or will you calm down?” Jack said.

“The first one,” I said and kept on pacing. Jack just walked over and started pulling open drawers. He flung a couple things out onto my bed and shoved them into my hands.

“Go change, you’ll look fabulous,” Jack told me. “Besides, you’re hair is already fucking pin straight so that eliminates one whole thing to do.”

I walked into the bathroom and changed into what Jack had given me. It was a plain white t-shirt, a red plaid shirt, some black skinny jeans and a black sweater. The man was clearly thinking ahead on the long sleeved shirt and sweater because we all know that I’ll end up giving Kellin the sweater. I left the sweater unzipped, the plaid shirt undone and fixed my hair one last time before walking back out.

“Perfect,” Mike said. “Now put on your Vans and let’s get this show on the road.”

I slipped on my shoes and walked nervously to Gabe’s room that happened to be right by the stairs. Jack went in through Jesse’s room to see if they were all done yet. I heard some muffled talking before Jesse appeared in the doorway to give me a thumbs up. I knocked on the door and Gabe was the one who opened it with a huge grin. I was so nervous I was almost shaking. Kellin always looked perfect, almost so much that it hurt to think he would ever give me a chance. Gabe stepped aside to reveal Kellin in all his perfection. He was looking more gorgeous than I think I’d ever seen him, and that was difficult because he was always so damn perfect. I felt my mouth drop open and Kellin smiled shyly. He was wearing a beanie and a plain black shirt. I held my hand out to him and led him out of the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is, the real chapter 12 :) sorry for scaring you guys

Again, thanks to FallenCreature for teaching me the italics thing because I'm kind of hopeless :P

What did you guys think? Was it a christmas present worth waiting for? If I get it done tonight, I might even upload chapter 13 but i don't think I'll get it done before falling asleep.

OH MY GOODNESS, I had the best christmas ever so far. I got a kobo tablet (I wanted it cuz of the ereader stuff :P) some skull candy headphones, assassin's creed 3, A BATMAN ONESIE! and my grandparents bought me band merch.
GUISE MY OMA AND OPA BOUGHT ME BAND MERCH.
I also got a new kick ass Zelda wallet and I have my other grandparents tomorrow with the rest of my aunts and uncles so it'll be fun. I'm excited :D

I hope you all still have happy holidays. OH, I wanna know what you guys got too! :D feel free to be as excited as i am and perhaps share your boxing day plans? I'm getting up at six to go buy some more world of warcraft expansions :P WOO for being a nerd