Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Kellin

Kellin

It was coming up on Halloween and Vic was being the sweetest boyfriend in the whole world. If I had a panic attack in the middle of the night, he would hug me and make me feel safe again. He would occasionally have a bad day and I would come back to find Mike freaking out because his brother was missing. Then I got to run out to our secret hiding spot and comfort him. We’d gone out a few times since then too and I couldn’t ask for anything more.

“Hey Kells,” Vic asked from his bed, making me look up. “How would you feel about going to the Halloween party with me? I mean, we totally don’t have to go if you don’t want to.”

“No, I want to go,” I replied and watched him smile before jumping on me and pulling me into a hug.

“YAY!” He squealed and I laughed. “You know you need to go find a costume now. We can go tomorrow if you want.”

“No,” I replied softly. “I want it to be a surprise to you. Let me go with Gabe or Jack.”

“Alright, do you want me to go talk to Gabe?” Vic asked. I nodded and he kissed my cheek before getting off me and walking into the hall. I sighed and leaned against the wall, missing Vic already. He came skipping back in with Gabe a few minutes later and kissed me sweetly before running off to his own bed on the other side of the room.

“Come on lover boy,” Gabe said. “We’re going shopping.” I got up and followed Gabe out after Vic chucked his keys at Gabe and I’d grabbed my wallet.

If there was one reason I actually somewhat liked my grandmother, it was because she was loaded and had no problem giving me way more money than I need. I climbed into the passenger seat of Vic’s car and Gabe drove us to the nearest mall.

“So what were you thinking of Kellin?” Gabe asked me and I realized I really had no idea…

Gabe and I spent our Friday afternoon trying on Halloween costumes until we found one that I knew would be perfect. I paid for it and we grabbed some fast food via drive through before heading back to the campus.

“Vic is gonna love that,” Gabe said laughing. I just laughed harder. “I’ll hide it in my room if you want so he doesn’t see as long as you hide mine because god know Jack’s going to find mine if I keep it in my closet.” I nodded and tried to calm down.

Gabe and I swapped bags once we got back and walked into the boys dorm. Jack was waiting for him on the main level while I guessed Vic was still up in our room. I crept up the stairs and into our room. Vic had fallen asleep on the floor and was snoring a little. It was so damn cute! I chucked the plastic bag with Gabe’s costume onto my bed before sitting on the floor by Vic’s head and brushing the brown hair away from his face. His eyes fluttered open and I smiled down at him.

“Hey,” Vic said and didn’t bother moving. I ended up moving so I could play with his hair and he stared up at me with his chocolate-y eyes.

“Hey,” I replied quietly. I’m still only just getting used to talking around Vic, I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to do it in front of anyone else.

“I see you found something for the party,” Vic smirked up at me.

“It’s actually Gabe’s,” I told him. “I’m hiding it from Jack and he’s hiding mine from you.”

“Aww,” Vic pouted. “But I was hoping we could match.” Even though he was joking, I laughed and answered him seriously.

“Trust me Vic, you’ll match no matter what.”

Vic and I hung out all weekend, since we also had Monday off for Halloween, no homework was done. We also hung out with all our friends and everyone was making plans for the party on Monday night that we were having in the football field. This school was almost too relaxed for my liking. Eventually it was Monday afternoon and Jack and I had swapped spots. He was keeping Vic company along with Jaime and Mike and Gabe and I were in his room with Jesse and Tony. Tony didn’t know it yet, but tonight was the night Jaime was going to make his move.

“Guys, I’m kind of worried,” Tony said from where he was sitting on the floor in his Ninja Turtle outfit, He was the red one.

“About what?” Jesse asked from the doorway.

“Jaime’s been acting weird lately,” Tony said and I tensed up a little. “I think he knows I like him…” I scribbled in my notebook quickly and threw it to him.

Trust me Tony, you’ll be fine. Just enjoy the party tonight.

“I hope you’re right Quinn,” Tony said with a sigh.

Finally it was time for us to go down because Jesse checked to make sure the other boys were already downstairs. I walked down behind Tony, making sure he didn’t chicken out. Gabe stopped me at the bottom, claiming my moustache was falling off a little so he fixed it for me. We walked to the field and it was only a little cool out tonight whereas it’s been really fucking cold out at night lately. The music was already shaking my chest and we weren’t even in view of the field yet. Once we were actually down there, I tried to find Vic and it wasn’t too hard. He and his other three best friends were ALL the Ninja Turtles. Vic was the yellow one I think. I walked up and wrapped my arms around his waist. When he turned around he died of laughter.

“Oh Kells,” He gasped. “Now we’re both Mexican!”

“Just for you,” I whispered in his ear so only he could hear. Vic kissed me for a minute before ripping off the moustache and reattaching his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go! Chapter 15, part one of the halloween party. There is definitely going to be two parts, maybe three depending on if I can cram everything into two chapters and then it's probably going to be xmas, new years etc. Whatever I come up with really.

So, I know I didn't REALLY explain Kellin's costume in this one. It'll be more in the next chapter though, I promise! It's pretty fucking adorable and I might've stolen the idea from the ACTUAL Kellin Quinn... Yhup, that happened.

Did you guys like it? I thought it was cute :3 PLUS the next few chapters will showcase the perriciado side of the story :P <3 yay!