Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Vic

Vic

“No,” Kellin finally spoke… He actually talked and he had the single most attractive voice ever. Like, ever. “Don’t get used to it.”

“Oh baby,” I told him. “Your dad was so wrong.” And he went back to not talking.

We just hung out and talked, well Kellin barely spoke two more words but I didn’t mind. I was determined to get him to speak at least around me.

You aren’t going to make me talk to anyone else, are you? Kellin looked legitimately concerned.

“No,” I told him honestly. “I would never make you do that. But I would do anything to get you to talk to me when we’re alone.” Kellin giggled.

Why? My voice is horrible. He wrote so I took his face in my hands.

“Kellin,” I said and looked into his crystal blue eyes. “Kells, you have the single most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard in my life and now I know what I’m missing. I’m telling you honestly, you’re perfect in every way and I don’t want to miss out on one of the best parts.”

Kellin just threw his arms around me tightly and I hugged him back. I pulled us both up and back onto the beach. We walked back to our room and both got ready for bed. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and he jumped a little. Kellin turned around in my arms and looked up at me.

“I only have one more question,” I said and Kellin nodded. “Will you be my boyfriend Kells?”

“Only if you stay with me tonight,” He replied quietly. I knew talking must still be really weird for him but I was happy that he made the effort for me. I smiled widely.

“Deal!” I told him and we slept in his bed this time.

I woke up in the morning with Kellin sleeping soundly in my arms and smiled a little. My beautiful boyfriend let his blue eyes flicker open and he smiled sleepily at me before burying his head in between my neck and shoulder.

“We have to get up Kells,” I told him. He just shook his head a little. “I don’t want to miss breakfast! We don’t all eat as little as you.”

Kellin glared at me, or tried to. He ended up smirking and giggling as we got up and went to breakfast in our pjs. I took his hand in mine and laced our fingers together. He didn’t even eat anything this morning but slept with his head on the table.

“What did you do to the poor boy Vic?” Mike joked as he sat down.

“None of your business,” I told my brother with a wink and heard Kellin laugh. “You should go back to bed Kells.”

Kellin sat up straight and shook his head before leaning on my shoulder. I couldn’t figure out why he kept on making weird faces the entire time so I decided to question him when we were back in our room to actually get dressed. Sadly, we couldn’t stay in our pajamas forever.

“What was with all the faces at breakfast?” I asked him through the bathroom door. I heard him laugh some more and he opened the door only enough to chuck the notebook at me. He almost got me in the face too. “Back to not talking I see.”

Did you not see your friends across the table? Tony and Jaime were looking at each other the same way I looked at you before you asked me out! I had to keep myself from laughing somehow. They’re both so clueless.

“No, I didn’t see,” I said and lounged on my bed, thinking about it. I mean, they would be perfect for each other but I’d never really thought about it before. Kellin walked out of the bathroom and cuddled up to me.

“I thought it was funny,” Kellin said, his voice scratchy. I smiled wide, knowing that I was the only one he ever actually gets to hear his beautiful voice. I played with his black hair and smiled.

“They would be cute together,” I commented. And all Kellin did was smile evilly.

We ended up actually doing homework for once and I finished up my last bit of Spanish homework just as Jaime walked in. Kellin was sitting on his bed and immediately scrambled for his notebook. He didn’t need it so much when we were alone because I usually just asked him yes or no questions. Baby steps, right?

“Hey guys,” Jaime said and smiled before sitting beside me on my bed.

“Hey bro, what’s up?” I replied and threw my textbook on top of my dresser with a loud thud.

“Well I have a question for you guys,” he said. “Since I don’t really want to get teased by Mike and there’s no WAY I’m talking to Tony about this.”

“What is it?” I asked, curious but I knew Jaime really well. I had a pretty good idea of what he was going to ask and how he was going to word it. Because Kellin had actually seen it first and now we both knew, but Jaime didn’t really want us to. I almost laughed but tried to be serious so he’d tell us.

“Well, I like this person and I really want to ask them out but I don’t want to fuck everything up,” He said. “We’ve been friends for years and I don’t want them to hate me.” I noticed Kellin scribbling away. He chucked the notebook across the room and smacked Jaime in the shoulder pretty hard.

We know you’re in love with Tony. Trust us, you won’t ruin anything. Just as the man out already or we’ll do it for you!

I laughed at my adorable boyfriend as Jaime just sat there with his mouth hanging open.

“I think you should listen to him,” I elbowed Jaime with a laugh. “He means it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
IT IS 11:40PM. I HAD 20 MORE MINUTES UNTIL TECHNICALLY I LIED TO YOU ABOUT UPDATING TODAY. I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.

but seriously. All day, I was like, oh I'll do it later but then I forgot and the chapter wasn't even finished so I had to write about 70% of the chapter like, right now. yup. I care that much.