Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Kellin

Kellin

Vic came to get me right at eight like he said he would and I was just signing the papers so I could leave. They insisted that I be pushed in a wheel chair down to Vic’s car and I couldn’t really protest because Vic was waiting in the lobby. He helped me into the car and started driving us back to the school. Apparently it was a decently long drive.

“Are you sure you’re okay for going to the bonfire tonight because we don’t have to if you don’t feel up to it,” Vic said as he drove. “Besides, I’ve missed my cuddle buddy.” I laughed at that last part.

“No, I want to go,” I replied easily. “But I missed you too so maybe we could just hole up in our room for a few hours.”

“Well I’m not going to say no to that,” Vic laughed and took my hand.

Vic helped me up to our room and sat on his bed before making grabby hands at me. I smiled at my lovely boyfriend before crawling up beside him and curling into his side. His strong arms wound around me tightly and I fell asleep on him. I hadn’t really been able to sleep last night because he was so far away. I ended waking up because of a knock on the door and Gabe and Justin waltzed in. I just tried to snuggle farther into Vic.

“Come on you two, we’re all going to the beach!” Gabe announced while Jack was attached to his hip.

“Okay, give us a minute,” Vic chuckled as they left our room.

“A minute isn’t long enough to fuck you know,” Jack called back, making me blush.

“YOU WOULD KNOW!” Vic replied and I laughed. “Come on, go change into some swim trunks.”

With one last kiss on the cheek, Vic pushed me up and I dug through my drawers until I found my red and orange shorts and a black shirt I wouldn’t mind getting dirty before skipping into the bathroom to change.

“Don’t overdo it today Kells,” I heard Vic through the door. “I don’t want to have another heart attack this week.”

“I feel better than ever Vic,” I told him. “Trust me.”

“Alright,” He said. “You almost done?”

“NO!” I replied and laughed. I was only half done my hair. Even though I knew we were going to the beach, I wanted to look good. Once I was done, I went back out to see Vic holding a small-ish duffle bag and leaning against the door frame, talking to Jesse. I wrapped my arms around Vic and he looked down at me.

“You look great,” Vic told me and kissed the side of my head. “Let’s go have some fun.”

All nine of us were down at the beach and like always, the other eight of them played a game of soccer. I cheered for Vic, obviously and near the end of the game he took a little detour and tackled me lightly into the sand. We were both laughing and Jaime scored the winning goal.

“Come on, I have something to tell you,” Vic whispered and pulled me up off the sand to walk near the water with him away from everyone.

“What did you want to tell me?” I asked and looked up at him.

“That you need to have a little fun!” He said before shoving me sideways and into the salty water. I glared at him and tried not to laugh as I sat in the cold water.

“Can you at least help me up?” I asked and Vic held out his hand to me. I pulled roughly on his arm and he came down into the water too. I tried to run away quickly but Vic just tackled us both into the deeper water and I came up laughing. We ended up trying to dunk each other for a while longer while everyone else joined us in the water. Once I was caught off guard as a wave crashed over my head and
I came up gasping for air. Vic quickly came to my rescue and I clung onto him.

“Are you okay Kells?” He asked me and I nodded. “I don’t think this is the time for cuddling Kells.” He was laughing though.

“We can do whatever we want, there are no rules,” I replied and kissed him. I ended up tangling my fingers in his hair and wrapping my legs around his waist while his hands held me up under my thighs, suspiciously close to my ass.

“Come on baby, let’s not get too carried away,” Vic said with a smirk as I got off him. We ended up going back to the beach and cuddling as Mike started the fire. Vic wrapped a huge towel around both of us as the single boys ran off to go get the food. Jaime and Tony ran off as did Gabe and Jack, leaving Vic and I by ourselves on the old blanket he’d brought down.

“Do you feel okay?” Vic asked, looking down at me with concern in his eyes and something else I couldn’t recognize.

“Yeah, why wouldn’t I?” I asked. Things had gotten serious quickly.

“Cuz I wanted everything to be perfect,” He admitted and I looked up at him, confused. “Baby, I love you so much and I don’t deserve you because you’re so perfect but I’m just glad you picked me.”

“Vic,” I said, starting to tear up. “I love you too. But I’m not perfect, you’re the perfect one. You’re handsome and funny and you can talk in front of other people. You don’t have anxiety and you have people who care about you.” Vic shut me up with possibly what was the most meaningful kiss of our relationship so far.

“You’re perfect to me,” he told me. “And I care about you, so do our friends. You have all of us now.”
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY GOD THEY SAID I LOVE YOU <3 yay! <3

I mixed the cute and serious cuz i was on a roll :P I hope you guys liked it, cuz i did.

I was inspired by the time I met Kellin last summer... He ran through a sprinkler in a white shirt (to cool off a little) and came over to make sure I was okay since my friend almost snapped my neck to look at him. One of the highlights of my day then <3