Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Vic

Vic 29

With the Eric situation behind us, Kellin and I were cuddling on the basement couch like three days later. My parents both came downstairs and interrupted our video gaming session.

“Boys, we have to go back to mexico again,” Mom told us and I was beyond happy, although I didn’t show it.

“We won’t be back in time to drive you to school so we expect that you take care of it yourselves,” My
dad added.

“No parties,” That one was more at Mike. “Please leave the house clean so I don’t come home to a disaster.”

“Yes Ma,” Mike and I said before they left. Apparently five minutes seems like enough time to let us know before you drive to Mexico. Once they were gone, Mike and I let loose a little.

“FUCK YES!” Mike screamed as he high fived me and Kellin just laughed.

“Thank god we get time to ourselves!” I said and flopped back onto the couch, my head landing on Kellin’s thighs as Mike ran upstairs.

“Well hi there,” Kellin giggled and it was adorable.

“Hey there gorgeous,” I replied with a huge smile. “What do you want to do today now that we don’t have rules.”

“I have no clue,” he giggled.

“Then it’s settled, I’m taking you out,” I told him and watched a huge smile stretch across his face. He took a picture of me with his new camera. “Nooo, I look bad.”

“You never look bad Vic,” he told me and made me smile even more.

“I love you,” I told him.

“I love you too Vic,” Kellin said and leaned over to kiss me.

It was only noon when my parents left so Kellin and I grabbed some snacks from the kitchen and ate them before we left. I opened his door for him and then ran over to my side.

“Where are we going?” Kellin asked me.

“It’s a surprise,” I grinned and Kellin stared out the window. Ten minutes later we got there. “OH MY GOD THE ZOO!!”

“I thought you’d like it,” I smiled and helped Kellin out of the car. We walked hand in hand to the gates where I paid for us both and Kellin grabbed a map. “So where are we going first?”

“Uhm, the penguins!” Kellin said and pulled me by the hand. I laughed at how childlike he was acting and how he finally seemed okay with talking in public. Kellin was leaning forwards against the metal bar to get a better look at the small birds when I wrapped my arms around his waist.

“You talked in public today you know,” I whispered in his ear.

“I figured that I’ll never see these people again anyways,” Kellin replied simply. “Besides, I know I’ll be safe with you, no matter what.”

“I’ll never let anything happen to you babe,” I told him and he smiled widely.

I let Kellin drag me all over the zoo, looking at every kind of animal there was. Finally we got to my favorites, the big cats. Lions, tigers, panthers, the whole shebang. They were just so badass. After the zoo, Kellin and I went back to my house to eat some dinner and found that Mike had gone to a friends house for the night, leaving Kellin and I completely alone.

“Well what do you wanna do then?” I asked him with a smirk.

“Don’t get any ideas,” He was smirking too.

We ended up going to McDicks and getting food instead of making it since Mike was gone. We ate it in the basement, cuddled up on the couch and watching The Watch. It was pretty good.

“You know, it’s a shame that we’re in my house all alone and not taking advantage of it in some way,” I whispered to Kellin who looked up at me in the dim light.

“Oh really?” He challenged and I rolled us over so I was hovering over top of him.

“Yes,” I breathed and Kellin smirked.

“Well, It won’t hurt to have a little fun,” He giggled and I didn’t bother answering him.

I locked our lips together hungrily and Kellin returned it. His arms locked around my neck, pulling me closer to him and one of my hands was rubbing his side as he let me slip my tongue into his mouth. I explored every inch of his mouth, wanting to know it by heart before the night was over. I let my hands wander under his shirt a little to feel his bones through the skin. He broke away to breathe whereas I just moved my lips to his neck. I bit him lightly and he moaned. I kissed around a little too before nipping him and I discovered he had a thing for biting.

“God Vic,” He moaned and ran his own hands up my shirt. “You’re powers of persuasion are incredible.”

“Mmm,” I hummed against his neck in response. I started grinding up against him when I recaptured his lips and he moaned deeply into my mouth. I was getting really hard just from the contact and the delicious noises coming from the boy beneath me. As much as I knew he was enjoying it, I also know he wouldn’t want it to go much farther so I had to peel myself off of him before we do something we’d both regret. He wasn’t happy about it, which was something I didn’t expect.
♠ ♠ ♠
WELL? I decided things needed to get a little more intense between them. Yup.

It was a Fall out boy kinda day, alright?! Don't judge me.