Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Vic

Vic 31

I just slipped on some jeans, not bothering with boxers and went to sit in the living room. Kellin and I were going to watch some tv after he got dressed and before I knew it, he was walking down the hall in jeans and the poncho from Halloween.

“Oh my god, you brought that?” I asked, laughing.

“Hell yeah,” He grinned. “Besides, it’s warm. I like to wear it when you’re not around.”

“Baby, I wish you’d wear it when I am around,” I told him and pulled him into my lap. I noticed how I could see his skin when it rode up a little. “Please tell me you aren’t wearing a shirt under that.”

Kellin just giggled and shook his head before I had to muffle my groan in his shoulder. He laughed at me more and he must not have realized what he’s doing to me.

“You’re killing me here Kells,” I groaned and snuck my hands up his stomach.

“That was the point,” He told me with a huge smirk.

“Says the boy who doesn’t want to make a mess again,” I ghosted patterns on his white skin with my fingers while he flipped through the channels.

“Come on Vic,” Kellin whined. “Can I not have like an hour where you aren’t trying to grope me?”

“But you’re so perfect,” I told him. “I want to memorize every part of you.”

“There’s plenty of time for that tonight,” He said and I pulled back to look at him in surprise. “You heard me, now lay down and let me use you as a pillow.”

“You’re so demanding,” I joked and Kellin stuck his tongue out at me. “Be careful, I know a lot of other ways to use that tongue.”

“You’re so obsessed with sex, I swear,” He rolled his eyes and laid his head on my chest.

“I know, but you know I’m not going to pressure you into anything babe,” I told him. “I’d wait forever for you.”

“You’re perfect,” He told me and I squeezed him against me.

Mike texted saying he was staying with Jaime and they wouldn’t be around. They’d probably go out partying until we had to go back to school next week so I decided to just make pizza for Kellin and I. He walked back in and wrapped his poncho’d arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

“You’re just being super snuggly today, aren’t you?” I joked and put my hands over his.

“Well we do have the house to ourselves for a week,” Kellin said. “It’s not like someone’s going to just show up and crash our party.”

“Speaking of parties, would you want to go to one tonight?” I asked him, hoping the answer would be yes. Jaime had told me where the party was tonight and I kind of wanted to go.

“Sure, why not,” He said and I smiled widely..

We ate our pizza and got changed for the party, Kellin wearing one of my baseball shirts and I wore the shirt he got me for christmas. I drove us both down the streets until we could hear the music and we were still a block away. I parked a ways down and locked the car before taking Kellin’s hand and we walked towards the big house that was the source of the blaring music. We saw Mike, Jaime and Tony, although I could’ve done without seeing two of my best friends groping each other and having a tongue war on the dance floor. Not that Kellin and I weren’t the same, but it was just weird to see my two best friends making out.

“I’m going to go grab some water,” Kellin gasped after a while.

“Want me to go with you?” I asked him. He shook his head.

“No, I’ll be fine,” He said and kissed me one more time. “I’ll be right back.”

I hung out with Mike and waited for Kellin to come back but it never happened so I panicked. Mike, Jaime, Tony and I spread out to see if we could find him but Tony ended up running towards me, dragging Beau behind him.

“Tell him!” Tony shouted, sounding menacing even over the music.

“I can’t find Eric either,” Beau said. “And he’s been talking about getting Kellin for a while.”

We all stood there for a while, just staring at each other and suddenly, I couldn’t hear the music anymore. All I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears and my thoughts racing to where Eric could have taken him. There was only one place I could think of and I prayed to god I was right. As I ran for my car, Tony and Beau were behind me and hopped in the backseat. It was a good thing because who knows what we were going to find. I might need all the help I can get.

I sped through the streets and almost hit Eric’s car when I pulled into the driveway. Good, at least he was here. The three of us walked up to the door and knocked, hard. When he didn’t have and answer, Beau just turned the knob and it opened.

“Well, that’s not good,” He said and the two of us raced up the stairs to the attic door that we knew would be locked. Tony was already on the phone with the police and stayed down stairs.

“ERIC! OPEN THE DOOR, RIGHT NOW,” Beau yelled and pounded on the door.

“No, this little prick deserves all he’s getting,” I heard Eric talk back and heard Kellin whimper.

“Don’t make me bust the door in,” Beau threatened. I had a feeling he would too.

“Do it and I’ll stab him,” Another whimper followed Eric’s voice.

“I’ll call the cops,” Beau continued, trying to find something that would make him stop.

“Do it and I’ll stab him,” Eric repeated and Kellin started screaming. I could hear whispers but I couldn’t make out the words. More screaming and Beau ended up busting the door open with one tackle before running and tearing Eric off of Kellin. I ran over to Kellin and untied him and took the gag out of his mouth before putting a blanket on him. He had been naked.

“Did he hurt you baby?” I asked quietly, trying not to cry as Kellin nodded and started to ball. I took him in my arms and helped him get at least his boxers back on.

“NO! LET ME AT THE LITTLE PUNK!” Eric kept on screaming things just as the cops came up.

They ended up arresting Eric and offering Kellin a trip to the hospital but he turned it down. He wouldn’t even talk to me and it broke my heart. He didn’t stop crying or shaking even as I brought him to the car.

“Thank Beau,” I said after the door was closed so Kellin couldn’t hear. “I don’t know what I would’ve done without you to help.”

“No problem Vic, he took it too far this time,” Beau looked angry and sad at the same time. “He deserves everything that’s going to happen him now.”

“I owe you big time, man,” I told him.

“Nah, don’t worry about it,” He replied. “As long as Kellin’s okay. I’ll see you at school.”

“Yeah, I’ll see ya,” I said before driving Kellin back home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I was listening to Mike's sexual rapping so you know what? I didn't realise how long this and the next chapter got. Sue me.