Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Kellin

Kellin

I unpacked easily once we got back and Vic was downstairs, playing pool with Jaime or something. I didn’t really think much of it until I heard some yelling so I decided to go check it out. I walked in to see a red headed kid and Vic screaming at each other with a circle of kids around them. I could see Beau towering over both of them in the middle, separating them.

“Don’t you dare talk like that Jerry!” Vic screamed, his face going red and a vein sticking out of his neck.

“All I’m saying is that your whore deserved it,” Oh god, they were screaming over me… I was really offended but that wasn’t at the front of my mind right now. I was focused on getting Vic out of a potential fight.

“Nobody deserves that! How about I get Eric to rape you and see how you like it?” Vic was getting close to pushing through Beau to punch the Jerry kid in the face.

“No thanks but how about you hand me that fine little piece of ass that follows you around?” Jerry taunted. I snapped then. Vic was moving to get at him but Beau and Jaime caught him. Instead, at the same time, I walked forwards silently and punched him straight in the nose as hard as I could. Apparently nobody was expecting that because the whole room was still. I didn’t even care, I just walked out the back door of the dorm, knowing Vic would follow me because he thought I was upset. Sure enough as soon as I was a little ways down the beach, I heard the back door slam.

“KELLIN!” It was Vic screaming, trying to find me. I just kept walking at a slow pace, knowing he’d catch up. “Kellin, baby, he was just being a douche.”

“I’m not all that upset,” I admitted and fell over into the sand. “I just didn’t want you to be the one to throw the first punch.”

“So you did it yourself?” Vic asked, half surprised and half confused as he sat down beside me.

“I wasn’t planning on it, but that’s how it happened,” I chuckled a little.

“Babe, you’re getting sand in your hair,” Vic giggled so I dropped my head into his lap to keep it off the sand. “You don’t need to break people’s noses. I can handle myself just fine.”

“I broke his nose?!” I asked with a smile.

“Yup, he’s a bleeder,” Vic laughed and kissed me. He ran his fingers through my hair as we sat/laid there.

“How are you feeling?”

“Better,” I replied, smirking at why he asked. “My ass still hurts a little.”

“I’m sorry, I’m better prepared for next time though, I promise,” Vic told me with a smirk of his own.

“You dirty little fucker,” I told him and sat up.

“Only if you’re the only one I fuck,” He winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

“Come on, help me up and let’s go get food,” I told him.

I saw Mike talking to some girl at dinner and he looked a little shy. It was funny because Mike is usually bursting at the seams with charm and cockiness. Not tonight apparently. I’d ask Vic about it later. Our usual group of nine sat together with the addition of Beau. After the whole Eric ordeal, he’d been accepted and deemed a good person by our friends. I liked him. Not like I love Vic obviously but Beau was funny and he did save my skin that night. After all, he was the one who talked to Eric and tackled him off me.

Dinner was pretty great. Jack had surprised Gabe by coming back early and Tony and Jaime had mostly been kept apart for the break because of Mike and family crap so they were being extra touchy feely. I ate a little more than usual but still not nearly as enough as Vic, Mike, Tony, Jaime, Jesse, Justin, Jack and Beau. Oh my god did Beau eat a lot, more than anyone else at the table.

After dinner, The boys played soccer and Beau took Gabe’s spot. Apparently he just wasn’t up for it tonight so he kept me company on the sidelines.

“So how are you and Vic?” He asked and nudged me.

“Pretty good,” I grinned widely. “How about Jabe?”

“Jabe?”

“Yes, I hereby dub you both Jabe,” I joked and Gabe laughed.

“Well we’re better than ever,” Gabe smiled. “Welcome back sex is about the best thing ever.”

“I think that’s more than I ever needed to know about your sex life,” I pushed him jokingly.

“Come on, lighten up,” Gabe replied. “Have you and Vic done it yet?”

“Why would you even want to know that?!” I asked dramatically.

“Because it’s something friends talk about!” He argued.

“Fine,” I groaned. “Yeah we did it.”

“Oh my god! When? Tell me about it!” Gabe looked way too excited for this.

“Yesterday night,” I said and he motioned for me to go on. “I really don’t know what else you want.”

“How was it? Was he rough? Did he hurt you?” Gabe asked, going on and on.

“No he didn’t hurt me,” I rolled my eyes. “He was a little rough but it was worth it. It was better than I ever could’ve imagined. I love him so much and he’s just perfect, you know?”
♠ ♠ ♠
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CONDOM COMMERCIALS ON TV?! LIKE I HAVE NOT EVEN KISSED A GUY AND IM FUCKING 17 YEARS OLD. STAHP.