Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Kellin

Kellin

January passed quickly. Vic and I were closer than ever, you could hardly pry us apart long enough for one of us to shower. Tony and Jaime were almost as close and Gabe and Jack were more or less the same. Before I knew it, February 14th was only a couple hours away and Vic had been keeping all our plans to himself. He only told me to keep the day open and not make any plans.

“Can’t you just tell me?” I asked and looked up at Vic. We were laying together in my bed, under the sheets and trying to fall asleep. My curiosity was keeping me up and not even Vic’s singing could get me to sleep.

“That would ruin the surprise!” Vic told me, probably for the fiftieth time that day.

“Can I have a hint?” I pleaded. “I can’t get to sleep without at least being able to guess.”

“You need to wear comfy shoes,” He offered. “Can we go to sleep now?”

“Okay,” I said, satisfied. I kissed Vic one more time before settling down and using him as a pillow. I fell asleep to Vic’s beautiful humming, happy.

The next morning, I was woken up by fingers brushing my hair away from my face gently and his lips pressed against mine. I stretched lazily and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” Vic whispered once we pulled apart. His chocolate eyes were so close to mine, closer than I expected.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” I replied with a smile. “So can I know where we’re going now?”

“Nope,” Vic jumped up with a smile of his own. “Get up and get dressed babe. We have a whole day to waste together!”

“Considering I have no idea what we’re doing, you need to help me,” I said, sitting up.

“Just wear something kind of comfy,” He told me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed some clothes before going into our bathroom. I spent a little extra time getting ready since it was Valentine’s and I wanted to look nice for Vic.

“Hot damn,” I heard a voice from the doorway. I turned around to see Tony smirking. “But really, you look nice.”

“Thanks,” I smiled a little and laughed before going back over to Vic, who had fallen back asleep. “Victor… Vic, get up.”

“Mmmmm no,” He mumbled so I sat on his back. “Kellin!”

“Get. The. Fuck. Up.” I kind of jumped on him with every word until he sat up and pulled me into his lap.

“God you’re such a woman when you get ready,” Vic told me sleepily. “But I love you for it.”

“Uh, Vic?” Tony spoke up again.

“Yes Tone?” He replied.

“Are you guys coming or what?” Now I’m confused.

Either way, Vic pulled me up and out to the car where Jaime was already waiting. I got shotgun next to Vic while Tony and Jaime got in the back. Vic and Jaime actually blindfolded both Tony and I once we were in the car.

“This is just getting mean,” I pouted as the car moved. All I heard was Vic’s laughing with no answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, I know. you expected more. I have more planned. it's just... school :/ aslkfhrgoeirnhg no.

On the other hand, WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY GOING?! bonus points to the first person to guess correctly :P

Also, valentine's gifts :P oh my god, you're going to laugh. yup.