Status: Please tell me this isn't horrible like I'm pretty sure it is?

Even Without Words

Kellin

Kellin 45

The last few weeks of school passed and Vic was getting his new prosthetic today. Mike had taken him and he should be back any minute. Sure enough, he hobbled in the door still on crutches.

“What happened babe?” I asked and he sat on his bed.

“I don’t like it,” He muttered and I went to sit beside him.

“Why not?” I asked and rubbed his back soothingly.

“I can’t walk!” He complained.

“Stand up,” I ordered. “We’ll fix that.”

“What?” He asked.

“Don’t argue, just get the fuck up,” I ordered and stood up. He did too and I took his hands. “Now, hang onto me and try to walk.”

“Kellin,” he groaned.

“Come on,” I said. “It’s not like I’m going to make fun of you Vic, I’m here to help. For every length of the room I’ll give you one minute of make out time.”

“Really?” He grinned at me. “Can I save those up?”

“For sure,” I smiled and we got to work.

Vic and I worked at it for a while and eventually we were making out on his bed since he decided to use his “make out” minutes. I let it go on for far longer than it should’ve. We jumped apart when there was a knock on the door.

“Time to come up for air, it’s dinner time,” Jack smirked from the doorway. “You should really lock this.”

“You fucker, we did!” Vic said.

“Fine, you got me,” Jack said. “Either way, you need to come get some food.”

“We’ll be right down,” Vic shooed him away as we got up.

“Come on, I’ll help you,” I offered him my hand as we slowly made our way into the hallway. “If you manage to make it to dinner and back, I’ll let you do whatever you want tonight.”

“Anything?” He asked skeptically.

“Anything,” I whispered to him with a smirk.

It took us a while but eventually we made it and had a normal night with our friends for once. Well I mean, until Vic decided to hint that he was taking me up on my offer of “anything”. The little bastards hand was slowly creeping up my thigh and under my shorts.

“Hey, if you two need to relieve some sexual tension,” Jesse started. “Please go do it in your own room.”

“Maybe we will,” Vic said boldly and got up. I helped him back up to the room where he took off the prosthetic and pushed me down onto the bed. He attached his lips to mine and his hands were pushing my shirt up so he could run his hands up and down my bare sides. I tugged on his hair and we got to undressing each other.

“I’ve missed this,” I breathed while working on Vic’s pants.

“Me too,” He replied quietly and started sucking on my neck, leaving a hickey I’m sure.

Before I knew it, Vic and I were going at it… Hard. He was slamming into me, not helping with me trying to be quiet. I had buried my face in his neck and had to bite down a little just to keep from screaming. We were both getting close and we both knew it.

“Oooh Kellin,” Vic moaned making me spill over with a strangled moan. I pulled his lips down to mine as he rode out our highs.

“God, I’ll never get over that,” I breathed from beside him.

“If you’ll have me, we could have forever so you never will,” Vic grinned beside me.

“Of course Vic!” I said and rolled over onto him a little. “I never want to leave your bed.”

“And I don’t want you to, love,” He said before we drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
awww it's over :( Thanks to everyone who read and subscribed and commented! You guys made me smile every single time and I can never thank you guys enough. This story brought me new friends and a little more confidence in my writing. I haven't decided if I'm doing a sequel or not but definitely tell me what you thought or what your favorite part of the story was :)

also sorry that this update was slower than a drunken Jaime trying to walk up stairs but there wasn't much left i could do with it :/ anyways, I hope you'll look out for my other fics :)