Status: Currently writing the next chapter. Will be up on december 18 or 19

You Still Have All Of My Heart

Part 2

(sorry i didn't update sooner! I got way to busy with school work :/ but I'll make up for it with this chapter which will be really long! now on to the story...)

Gabe's point of view

Finally I was on my way to the show in the SWS bus. We were playing in Las Vegas, NV tonight. I was just chilling, laying in my bunk when I heard Kellin say -to who I assumed was Justin-, "I really like him but I don't want to get rejected."

Who was he talking about? I heard him say "him"... Is Kellin gay? Who could this person be??!

Then I heard Justin say "Dude, just go for it! Even if you get rejected at least you would have tried." "But he already has a girlfriend!"

That's where I just completely lost it. The only people in the band who have a girlfriend are me and Justin, and he obviously isn't talking about Justin... Does Kellin... like me???

I needed to ask someone else about this. Jack. I could always confide in Jack. I was the closest with him in the band. I got out of my bunk and went over to Jack's bunk, he was asleep.

"Jack. Jack, wake up. I gotta talk to you" I shook him lightly. "Mmmhhgh", he grunted. "Come on man!" "OK OK, I'm up. What's going on?" "I just heard Kellin talking to Justin about me and i think he likes me..."

"YOU DON'T SAY!?" He replied in a loud, annoying voice. "Wh-what do you mean?"

I am so confused right now.

"Gabe, you can't be serious right now?! Of course Kellin likes you! Wake up and smell the roses man!" "Wait.... so Kellin does like me!?" "Yes. Kellin likes you." "But... how do you know?"

"How don't you know??! Everyone in the band knows, except you obviously, until just now that is."

Kellin Quinn likes me, and I like Kellin Quinn.

Kellin's point of view

Finally I'm back on the tour bus. This place feels just like home. A dirty, smelly home I share with five other guys who are as equally dirty and smelly. I love it.

I was sitting in the back lounge talking with Justin. He is always my go to friend with any problems I have. He's always been the closest with me in the band. At the moment my "problem" is Gabe.

I am completely in love with him and I'm dying to tell him. But I know I cant, he already has a girlfriend and I know he doesn't like me that way. I wish he did. Everyday when I see him walking around the bus or playing on stage I wish we were more than friends.

" Tell him how you feel already!" He said. "I really like him but I don't want to get rejected." I replied.

"Dude, just go for it! Even if you get rejected at least you would have tried." "But he already has a girlfriend!"

I knew I had a point there. Gabe's girlfriend, Katrina was a very lucky girl.But I wanted him. I wanted him bad.

OK. I have officially made up my mind. Right after the show we're playing tonight I'm gonna tell Gabe how I feel.

*After the show* Gabe's point of view

That show was amazing! LA really knows how to rock it! But I am so tired right now... I just wanna get back to the bus and sleep. I doubt I'll be able to sleep at all tonight, I can't stop thinking about Kellin and the fact that he actually likes me! But I have a girlfriend...

My phone started ringing, it was Katrina, "Hey Kat." "Hey babe! I have some exciting news for you! You played great tonight by the way." She always likes to come and see us play, that's one thing I love about her. "What is it...?"

"I need to tell you in person." She turned serious. "OK, meet me outside my bus in 5?" "Ya sure."

I was starting to walk out of the venue when Kellin ran up behind me and playfully tackled me, "Hey Gabe!" "Haha, Hi Kellin", I said with a smile. "Can I talk to you for a minute or two?" He sounded really nervous... I wonder why? "Ya sure, what's up?"

"Well... I've been meaning to tell you this for long time now..." Oh God is he about to say what I think he's gonna say? "I really like you Gabe. I think I love you, more than just as friends." That definitely confirmed my suspicions. Just as I was about to respond, my phone started to ring, "Hello?" I mouthed the words "sorry, one sec", to Kellin.

"Babe, where are you?! I've been waiting outside your bus for 10 minutes!" Shit. I forgot about Katrina! "Sorry honey, I'm coming right away." With that I turned and practically sprinted the bus. I felt really bad for leaving Kellin just standing there waiting for a reply but I couldn't leave Katrina waiting or she'll get really pissed.

"Finally you're here." She said as a ran up to here. "Ya, what's the exciting news?"

"I'm pregnant!" She said with a ginormous grin on her face. I think I'm gonna be sick. I ran inside the bus and to the bathroom and just about puked my guts out. My girlfriend is pregnant. "Gabe! Gabe, are you ok? You look so pale!" "WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!?! MY GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT AND I AM IN NO WAY READY TO BE A FATHER!"

I stormed out of the bus and left Katrina standing there speechless and probably somewhat scared.

Kellin's point of view

I had just told Gabe that I love him and what's his response?! His phone rings, he answers it and he runs away from me! What the fuck!? I'm gonna go to the bus and sleep. I don't want to think about this anymore.

When I walk into the bus I come face-to-face with a distressed looking Katrina...What?

"Katrina, what are you doing here?" I asked, extremely confused. "I came over to talk to Gabe but then he freaked out and started puking and yelling at me and he ran off the bus", she said as she started to cry. I really don't like her all that much but I can't stand seeing girls cry so I pulled her into a comforting hug and let her cry on my shoulder.

Once she calmed down a bit I asked her, "What did you say to Gabe that made him freak out?" "I told him I was pregnant." I did not expect that! "Woah... You're pregnant?!" "Yeah..." "Are you sure he's the father?" I asked. I really hoped he wasn't but I would hate for him to find out that Katrina cheated on him.

"I'm positive! I can't think of anyone else who would be!..." She exclaimed, clearly offended. "Are you sure?" "Well... there was this once incident a couple weeks back, I was drunk and confused but we used protection and I was on the pill!" "That doesn't always work... you should get a test to see who's it is. And I'm telling Gabe you cheated on him." I had to tell Gabe, I couldn't keep this a secret.

"WHAT?! No! You can't tell Gabe!" She pleaded. "Bye, Katrina. I'm going to find Gabe." "No! Stop, he'll leave me!" "Katrina, get the fuck off my bus."

She stormed off the bus to who knows where, and I don't care. I just need to find Gabe.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like this chapter! I made it much longer than the first one :) I'll be posting the third chapter sometime tomorrow (December 22)