Status: hope you guys like it comment subscribe

Untitled

To The Bus

I followed James as he led me back to the tour bus. James kept looking back to see if I was still following him. He gave me a quick smile, his smile was so adorable. I saw a giant group of girls waiting to get on the tour bus. They all gasped and freaked out when James walked by. All of them were staring at me, most of them were glaring at me because I was with him.
"Can we go on the bus with you?" asked a couple of the girls who were waiting.
James looked at me and then back at the girls. James flashed a smile and said, "Sorry girls I'm all set. I got to get on the bus. Thank you all for coming to the show."
All the girls groaned, I was shocked; James opened the door and motioned the for me to follow him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
I couldn't believe he turned down all those girls, who had probably been waiting for hours to meet him. I was one lucky girl.
~~~~~~~~~~~
James closed the door of the tour bus. The tour bus smelled like booze and cigarettes. The front of the bus was well lit. Music was blasting through out the bus. James smiled at me, his smile made me melt.
"James?" asked a British voice.
"Yeah" James said.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this chapter is really short. I really hope you guys like this so far