Status: hope you guys like it comment subscribe

Untitled

Things Get Interesting

"I'm sorry about them" James sighed as he shook his head.
"It's alright" I said as I looked around the room I was in.
James shut the door behind me, he walked by me. He bent down and reached in his suitcase. He had a nice ass. He pulled out a shirt.
"Is this okay?" James asked as he hand me the shirt.
"Yes it's fine" I said as I looked at the shirt. "Thank you"
I turned around and pulled off my wet tank top. I put on the Motley Crue shirt James had given me. The shirt was black and gray and very soft. I turned around and saw a shirtless James standing in front of me. He had a nice body, so many thoughts were running through my head. James climbed up to his bunk, he looked down at me and smiled.
"Come lie with me" James said.
"I'm good." I said as I stared at the ground
"Please Annabelle, I don't want the guys to take you away from me."
James gave me a small smile and held his hand out. I smiled as I took his hand. I climbed into James's bunk.
~~~~~~~~~
I don't know how many people who can say they have lied in the same bunk as James Cassells. I was one lucky girl.
~~~~~~~
James's bunk wasn't very big but it was cozy. He had a black and white checkerboard comforter and a black pillow. I stared at the ceiling, I caught James staring at me out of the corner of my eye.
"What were you doing outside in the rain?" James asked as he touched my arm gently.
I rolled over and faced him, our faces were only a few inches apart.
"Well I found out my boyfriend has been lying to me for months. Things at my house blew up, my mom and I aren't getting along. My dad hasn't talked to me in months." I whispered as I started to cry.
Once again I was crying in front of James, he put his arms around me and pulled me in close.
"You probably think I am a mess right now" I said.
"Don't cry Annabelle" James said as he whispered in my ear. "I don't think your a mess, everyone goes through tough times"
James moved his hands down to my waist, his body was so close to mine. I wiped my eyes with my hand. James grabbed my hand and held it. His hands was big and rough, I smiled he gave my hand a squeeze.
"So why would Ben, Danny, Cam, and Sam try to take me from you?" I asked with a smile.
"You're smoking hot" James said with a flirty grin. "You're beautiful so they want you"
~~~~~~~~
Woah did James just tell me he thinks I'm hot? I wasn't expecting that.
~~~~~~~
"Yyouu think I'm hot?" I stuttered.
"Yup"
"You're sexy" Ben said as he poked his head in the doorway.
James took a drumstick he found and chucked it at Ben. Ben closed the door, I laughed and said "You boys are crazy."
"Yeah, but we know how to have fun. James said with a smile.
I moved closer to James, I was cold. James put his arm around me and pulled me on top of him. i giggled as James stuck his tongue out at me. He was such a goof.
"Is this okay?" James asked as he rubbed the back of my leg gently.
My face turned bright red, I smiled nervously.
Come On Baby Keep It Down!
I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. Hannah was calling me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment give me suggestions please I hope you like it so far