Status: hope you guys like it comment subscribe

Untitled

But It's Better If You Do

"Hannah I'm a little busy right now" I said as I cuddled with James.
"You ran off, I was worried" Hannah said on the other end.
"Calm down, stop worrying I'm alright dude"
I looked over at James and mouthed sorry. He smiled as he brushed his finger up against my side. I smiled as he gently squeezed my side.
"I really got to go, I'll text you when I'm at your house" I said as I held James's hand.
"Okay be careful" Hannah said. "Bye Anna"
I mumbled by and hung up the phone, and put it back in my pocket.
"I'm sorry about that" I said as I looked at James.
"It's okay, your friend is worried" James said as he pulled me on top of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while his hands rested on my waist.
"She will get over it, she has her boyfriend. We were all supposed to hang out but since I don't have a boyfriend anymore I would be a third wheel."
"That's no fun."
James looked at me and smiled, I couldn't help it but smile back.
"I know but I'm having fun right now" I whispered in James's ear as I ran my hand down his left bicep.
"I'm having a very good time" James whispered into my neck.
"Are you single?"
"Yes I am."
~~~~~~~~~~
I had goosebumps all over my arms, i was not expecting James to be this sweet. It was very attractive, it was so different from being with Lex. I wanted to kiss him so badly.
~~~~~~~~~
"I'm glad your having a good time" I whispered in his ear
James laughed as I looked at him. James suddenly stopped laughing our eyes met and locked. I gave him a very flirty smile. James moved his hand slowly up my back, his eyes never left mine. I smiled as he brushed his finger up against my bottom lip. My hand moved up his shoulders and down his arm, his body was so warm. I moved my hand from his arm to his chest. I slowly traced my finger over James's chest piece, I heard him sigh.
James looked at me and leaned in and kissed me on the lips. My eyes widen as I pulled away in shock.
"W-what was th-that all about?" I stuttered.
"I'm sorry I had the urge to kiss you" James said with a shy smile.
I looked at James, he bit his lip nervously, he looked so sweet and innocent. But he was far from innocent.
I smiled as I leaned back in and kissed him. His lips were so soft and smooth, my hands slid down his neck and over his shoulders. I felt him smile as we kissed. His hands slowly caressed my back as they moved down my back. His hands stopped at my ass, he looked at me and asked, "Annabelle is this okay?"
"Usually I would say no, but I don't mind." I said as I raised my hips so my ass was in James's hands.
~~~~~~~~
I know how this may look like I'm acting like a slut, but I usually don't. It just that James made me feel special. He also seemed like he cared in a really odd way. But, he did see if I was okay.
~~~~~~~~
"Are you sure?" James asked.
I nodded with a smile, James pulled me in by my waist. I connect my lips to his, James hands rested on my ass. He bit my bottom lip gently, I smiled. He gently pulled back on my bottom lip, I gasped. He laughed as he pulled away.
"Do you have any Jack?" I asked as I held his hand.
"How old are you?" James asked.
"Nineteen"
"Oh"
"Is that okay?"
"Yes, are you planning on driving home?"
"No I was planning on taking a cab."
"Isn't that really expensive?"
"Yes but my ex drove me"
"I can have the bus bring you home."
"I couldn't do that to you guys."
"I'm not letting you get in a car with someone you don't know, especially if you are drunk."
James pulled out half a bottle of jack out from the corner of his bunk. He smiled and handed me the bottle, I took a sip and handed the bottle back to James. The whiskey didn't burn my throat, James put the bottle down and he leaned in.
"Guys you want to go get some food?" Cam asked as he poked his head in the doorway.
Damn it I thought as I stared at Cam. James looked at me and said "It's up to you"
"Yeah, I am kinda hungry" I said as I looked at James with a flirty grin.
"Okay Cam give us like five minutes"
Cam nodded and left, I hopped down from the bunk. James handed me a clean towel and said "Here go clean up, the bathroom is on the left."
I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had mascara all over my face. I got all of the makeup off of my face. I walked back out and James was no where to be found. Suddenly James jumped on my back and bit my neck. I smiled and believe it or not James was surprisingly light. He kissed my neck as I carried him off of the tour bus. I put James down and we went inside with the rest of the band.
The guys had ordered chicken wings and a couple of beers. James's arm snaked around my waist. I looked at James with a smile and he smiled back.
~~~~~~~~
I couldn't believe how my night was going. The guys were pretty cool and they weren't assholes really.
~~~~~~~~
"So who made you cry?" Ben asked.
"My.."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment give me suggestions please
Chapter title: Credit title- panic at the disco