-

Prologue

Hello. By the time you’ve read this letter, I’ll probably be long gone. I’m writing this from the bunker. I don’t know where I am, what day it is or what’s happening, but we need help. All I know is that a person is held responsible. I don’t know what he’s called – if he’s a he to begin with – or what he looks like. He’s responsible for this.
If you’re wondering what I mean by ‘this’, it’s possibly going to be nothing to you. It will all be the same. But we’re dying. Up on the surface, there are fireballs, robots, missiles, guns. We have no way to defend ourselves but these tiny little bunkers underground. There’s no food supply… The water’s been contaminated by the fumes and nuclear bombs being left to destroy everything.
I’m not even sure what we’ve done to deserve this. Before we know it, America could be wiped off the map completely. That includes central and southern America & Canada too. I don’t know when it’ll end… that’s if it ends at all anyway. It hopefully has if you find this. I’m going to leave this letter here, no matter what. I heard from someone I was recently camping with that someone’s on their way to escort us someplace else, but I doubt it. If you find this note check the bunker for any other notes, as I’ll write more in case we do get escorted – including where we are and when we should arrive. You can follow my path.
I beg of you to help. I don’t care who you are or what you’re doing, help. The world needs you. This isn’t like what you’d imagine as helping the world – not the ‘Turn the lights off when you leave the room!’ thing, or comic superheroes. We literally need you: Even if it’s just a little bit of help. Please…

-Allie.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there you go! This is just something random I came up with that I wanted to write down before I forgot. If anyone could help with plot ideas, I'd be so thankful!