Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Over EVERYONES heads

Remus and Ebony barley spent three seconds alone together. Sirius, James or Peter was with Remus or Maranay, Auro, Phire or Jez were with Ebony.

No one seemed to care really. It’s normal for all of them to hang out in their respective groups or all with each other. If Sirius and Mara are not there; no one notices. If James is not around; no one thinks twice. If Remus, Eb, Auro, Phire or even Jez weren’t around; it becomes a Ring-The-Alarm problem.

So, Ebony and Remus were alone-together-in the common room of Gryffindor tower.
The common room was empty; most students were outside enjoying Saturday air and the sunshine. James and Sirius were practicing quidditch; Maranay was with Lily working on the potion Slughorn assigned them. Auro was- well she’s a Ravenclaw- God only knows where she is, and judging by the Marauders Map, Sapphire and Jez were both snug in their common rooms.

Remus sighed, stretching out his bones, all of them loudly popping into place. Ebony couldn’t help but notice how lean he was; how, even though he’ll never admit it, handsome he was. She watched his face smooth out as he leaned his head back. Caramel brown eyes closed shut, and for once Ebony saw how people could mistake Mara and Remus for being blood related.

They both looked like four year olds when they slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long. Enjoy