Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

McGonagall goes boss

“Miss Lupin,” Professor McGonagall’s voice pulled Maranay from her cauldron. Lily almost dropped her vile, her right hand covering her heart as she recovered from her start.

“I apologize, Miss Evans, I did not mean to startle you,” Professor McGonagall looked back at Maranay, “I would like a word with you.” She motioned for Maranay to follow her from the Potions dungeon. Maranay nodded, knowing full well she would have to go with McGonagall no matter what, and walked behind the Professor into the hall.

Once in the hall, Professor McGonagall looked at Mara, a very proud smiled lightly tugging her lips then disappearing, “Miss Lupin, I’ve come to notice that you have a strong hold on Mr. Black,” It wasn’t a question so Mara kept her mouth sealed tight, “Which is why I’m telling you this; Him and Mr. Potter have detention tonight, my office.” She finished as the hidden smile showed itself on her lips.

Mara was glaring at the wall behind the professor, her stomach churning with disappointment and anger, “Thank you Professor McGonagall.” She said with a clear, steady voice.

“Miss Lupin, remember this, I never told you.” The Professor walked away smugly, her smile beaming out for all to see.