Status: slow updates lovelys

You Can't Change Fate

Imma Snake

Jez loved having D.A.D.A with Mara and Ebony. It gave her a chance to prove that not all Slytherins were cinivving, vicious, horrible backstabbers and they could be friend with Gryffindors.

"A simple counter spell, thats all, today we will be practicing Protego, " Professor Holgna instructed the class, "who can tell me what Protego does, ah yes, Mr. Snape," Jez's heart did a small leap inside of her before settled into a pained thud when she looked over at Snape. Lily sat beside him with a sure smile on her face, Severus smiled as well and bumped his shoulder against the red haired girl.

"It sends the spell back to the caster, sir," Snape beamed even more when Professor Holgna congratulated him on the correct answer and Lily squeezed the crook of his elbow happily.
Professor Holgna addressed the class once more, "Today we will be sending Tarantallegra, no fear, I know just the counter curse for anyone who can not remember how to take it off. I expect mature casting and mature reactions if you are hit with the spell. Partner up," The professor clapped his hands together and the class was sent into a sprawl trying to grab their friends or the ones they trust. Jez snatched Maranay's sleeve just, Mara gave her a warm smile and agreed to partner up. Leaving Ebony alone with Frank Longbottom whom looked drawn at the thought of working with Ebony. Funny for it should be Ebony to wear the look of hidden fear; Frank wasn't avery good caster, his talents lying in herbology.

Jez and Mara stood off in a corner of the room, "how have you been," Jez asked her friend. Maranay shrugged her shoulders and positioned herself, "i'm okay, I guess," She lifted her wand and aimed it at Jez's heart. Jez begun to life her own arm when a tickle went through her head.

"You first, Jez," Jez could hear Maranay's words, but she didn't want to respond to them. She closed her eyes, wrapped her arms around her waist and felt her skin begun to slither across her body. Her tongue felt to long for her mouth, to forked to stay in for such a long time; she whipped it out., "Jezebel.."

"Imma Snake," Jez smiled around her tongue moving her body in a swaying manner. Maranay cursed under her breathe and walked over to her friend.

"Professor, Jez needs to be taken to Madam Pomfrey," The Professor looked at the two girls. Maranay with a hand across Jez's mouth, Jez with her arms around herself and a dazed look in her grey eyes. The Professor nodded his grey haired head and Maranay escorted her slithering friend to the hopsital wing.