Status: co-writers apply please message me

Tangled in the Great Escape

Meet you there

Tony pov
"Shit man she's bleeding" Jaime cupped his hand around the girls face.
I stared at her, her hair was dark with slashes of bright purple running through it, the tips were bleached white. She was quite pale but her features and hair color hinted she was Hispanic descent, like myself.
Soon after I'd brought her inside she had woken up, looked dead at me then quickly blacked out again . Weird.

Right now she was out cold on my couch, her head was bleeding pretty badly but Jaime and his first aid expertise was seeing to that. I rolled up her sleeve a little to see bruises already forming. I sighed and fixed up some ice in a towel and gently pressed it over her sleeve.

Jaime had put some little butterfly stitches over her eyebrow, our first aid kit was stocked full, down to the fact that we'd usually all get banged up pretty bad on tour.

A phone ringed, it wasn't my tone, nor Jaimes. I recognised the song as an Alesana track. I scrambeled around looking for the source, before dipping my hand in her hoody and pulling out the phone.
"Um hello?" I asked questioningly
"Hi...oh hi ? Is this one of cat's friends?" The male voice replied
"No, but I'm guessing cat is the girl passed out on my couch"
"Shit what ! Who is this, is she okay ?" The voice panicked
"I think she'll be alright, she got beat up pretty bad but I found her and brought her inside"
"Shit. I'm glad she's okay though, thanks, hey listen I'm her cousin and pretty much her only family, I was calling because I'm visiting town in a few days to see her, can you please make sure she's okay man ?"
"Yeah yeah sure I'll keep her safe"

We bid our goodbyes and hung up. I felt sorry for this girl, she seemed so alone, she looked different from the usual trashy girls around here, I could tell that she paid the price for being different too unfortunatey.
I saw the time, it was late, Jaime was on the phone to a doctor, he was popping out pills and laying them out,

"Mkay, two of these right? Then what,? Yeah yeah stitches? "
Jaime hung up after awhile

"Okay she said, give her these" he handed me the pills, "wake her up, then let her sleep it off" he instructed, "I don't think the cuts are that deep and shell be pretty confused.

Right now we had to try and wake this girl up, she looked so peaceful it seemed a shame to wake her.
Jaime lent over her and shook her shoulder gently, no use.
I swept the hair from her face and took both her shoulders in my hands and strongly shook her.

"W...hat huh ? " she mumbled sleepy, her dark eyes met mine and her face softened.
She sat up slowly, I gently handed her the pills and she took them with a sip of the glass of water.
" hey you feeling okay Hun" Jaime cooed.
" uh not exactly but I'm okay" she said softly giggling a little.

I slid my hand under her knees, my other behind her back. I gently scooped her up into my arms. Her head rested on my chest, she sighed and closed her eyes

I kicked my door open and laid her on my bed, luckily Jaime had got bored over the weekend and had a mad spring clean. She relaxed into my black duvet. Smiling softly in her sleep.

I went back into the lounge and flipped on the tv. Curiosity got the better of me and I stalked quietly back into my room, she was still sleeping. I crawled onto my bed next to her, peering at her. My eyes grew heavy, she stirred in her sleep and rested her arms on me. She cuddled into my side so I wrapped my arm over her.

Even though I hardy knew her, she felt relaxed in my bed, I breathed in her sweet scent and let my eyelids close.
♠ ♠ ♠
More to come message me authors