Status: ****//I own nothing!//****

Slice and Dice, You're in for a new Life.

The Day this whole "Mess" started~

"GERARD! LET- LET ME GO!" I cried as I was slammed against the wall, Gerard was much passed pissed off. "WHO THE FUCK WAS HE, FRANK?!" He screamed into my face. "NOONE! I DIDNT EVEN KNOW HIM!" I was starting to panic, Gerard had never gotten this rough with me, And I certainly didnt like it. "DONT YOU FUCKING LIE TO MY GODDAMN SLUT! " I heard a growl errupt from Gerard's throat. I didnt know that man! I was just getting coffee and he walked up. We talked for a few minutes before I excused myself back to the table Gerard was sat at. He suggested we go home. And just.. 'Talk'. "That man meant nothing to me Gerard! I was being polite!" I cried out as Gerard's grip tightened on my wrist's that were now, Pinned against the wall "Dont. Fucking. Lie. To. Me. You. Stupid. Little. Bitch. I saw the way he looked at you. And I know you did too.. YOU SHOULDNT OF EVEN TALKED TO HIM!" He grabbed me by my hair,twisting his fingers in it roughly.
"Gee! Please St-Stop! That hurts!" I whimpered as I was thrown onto the bed.

Gerard climbed atop of me and straddled my waist, pinning my arms above my head.
"Shut the fuck up... You wanna act like a slut. Then I'll treat you like one!"
"But.. I-I wasnt! Gee please.. Believe me?!".
He glared down at me, Dark hair falling infront of his face,like a curtain.
"Shut... Up....."
He mumbled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I gasped as I was pushed into, Hard and dry. Not a drop of lube, Nor a condom.
Gerard was entering me dry, He grunted alittle above me. My hands had been tieed to the headboard, So It'd be easier for Gerard, Without me struggling the whole time.
His hands gripped my hips tightly as he forced himself into my clenching anus.
"Jesus Frank.." He gasped "Could you be any tighter? Fucking relax abit.. Y-Your not making this any easier" He groaned,pushing in until he could no longer go in anymore.
He pulled out quickly,Giving me no time to adjust to his size and slammed back in making me cry out in pain.
He repeated this process until he could no longer keep his rythm. "F-Fucking Hell.." He moaned above me, Loud and clear, It was quite obvious he was enjoying this.
Sono enough I was gasping loudly and groaning in pain as Gerard took quick, sloppy thrust, slamming himself as hard as he could into my already swollen hole.

Gerard cried out in complete bliss once he had finally came, Filling me up with his warm seed.
Though as many times as I had enjoyed the feeling of gerard's Semen inside of me.
I didnt this time, Not at all.
It made me feel... Dirty.
Nasty.
Like a filthy whore.
Little did I know this would be how I was treated daily from now on.
Fucked until I bled, And thrown down into the dirty, cold basement.
While Gerard slept upstairs, In a Warm bed.
While I slept on the cement floor, My wrist's hurt. My body hurt. And the worst thing was.
I knew Gerard no longer loved me.
I knew he believed that I had something with that man.
And it hurt to know Gerard wouldnt believe me.
That this was all a misunderstanding....
♠ ♠ ♠
**~~~~***
So.. Uhm. New story. Well. First story accually haha. Wrote it for a friend. But I hope y'all enjoy it!