Status: ****//I own nothing!//****

Slice and Dice, You're in for a new Life.

A suprise visit from a... Not so much friend.

I groaned as I felt a steel toed boot colide with my stomach "Arggh.." I held my stomach,curling up slightly. "Get up whore.." His voice was Icy cold, holding no sympathy. I looked up at the tall man infront of me.. Who was that..? Long Black Greasy hair.. His face wasnt shaved. Wait.. Nonono he shouldnt be here. They cant be.. No.. "B.. Bert?" My eyes widened alittle as he smirked "Wh.. What are you.. What are you doing here?!" I squeaked. "Well.. Gerard asked me to come over.. Alsoooo.. He said I could.. Play alittle with you" He giggled,dropping a bag beside me, I jumped alittle in suprise and sat up quickly. "What.." My mouth was left alittle agap. This couldnt be happening. No. This couldnt.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *** ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gasped as something was shoved up me, A "toy" was what Bert said it was. "Shit.. Ah." I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut as it was pushed deeper inside of me. "Fuck.. Please.. Urgh.. Stoop. " I moaned in pain and curled my toes,It was too much for me. This.. Object that was currently alittle over half way inside of me was Eleven inches long, And fairly thick. He forced the long purple dildo deeper, and deeper as tears slowly pricked at my eyes "God.. It's too much.. Ugh.. It hurts. Fuuuck" I panted alittle,my body trying to adjust to the size of this foreign pbject inside of me.
I was relieved once it was stilled,relaxing alittle against the concrete floor,I layed my head down against the floor,Forehead resting against it.
It wasnt until I heard the russling in Bert's bag did I realise. He wasnt quite finished yet.
He pulled something else out of his bag,setting it beside him before I could see what it was...

What is it?!

Fuck..

I tried to look over his knees "Ahh.. Ahh. Noo. It's a suprise Frankie-Boy!" He chuckled
Dammit.
"Wh.. What is it?" I asked,shuffling alittle. My hands were tied behind my back already. Gerard usually ties me up before he goes to sleep.
He says he wants to make sure I diont do anything "Stupid"
"Do you not know what suprise means? Jesus. Are you that stupid..?? He laughed.

I need to figure this out...

It's going to bug the shit out of me,

What the fuck is it Dammit?!

I'm going to figure it out.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo. I thought maybe you guys deserved an update.
And what a coinsidence. New years eve! x33~