Status: Fin.

Still The One

Introduction.

“I’m sorry Heather but I think, I think that we should break up.”

“What? Are you fucking kidding me?”

Heather Feurey was absolutely and completely mind fucked. She stared at the Irish boy in front of her, shaking her head. The wind blew a few tendrils of her red fiery hair across her face as her piercing green eyes met blue striking orbs that were staring her down. Her mouth went slack as her brain processed what came out of her long term boyfriend’s mouth. He can’t be serious. He wouldn’t waste two fucking years down the drain… wouldn’t he?

“I’m serious Heather, I just… I need time.” The boy murmured trying to keep his gaze locked on the girl in front of him.

“Time? Time for what? Independence? Solitude? We’ve been together for two years Niall! I’m not even clingy!” Heather screeched, her arms flapping around.

Niall cringed and looked around the cold London streets. He should have thought it through but right now, he felt confused. Heather was a great girl but he wasn’t sure of commitment. He thought she would understand but the girl in front of him showed no sign that she did.

“I—“

“Save it!” Heather snapped, turning around abruptly leaving him standing under the lone night post.

“Heather wait!” Niall called out. Heather didn’t dare turn around, fearing that she would just snap right then and there.

“Just fuck off Niall!” She screamed out loud, not caring as a few passer-bys stared at her thinking she was a lunatic.

“Just fuck off.” She repeated, feeling the tears slip down her cold cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let's see where this is going...

this is going to be around four parts but I don't know. Tell me what you think!