Status: I hope you enjoy :) Comment/Sub and you will win cookies

Remember Me

Memories Don't Last Forever

Zack was walking across the stage like always when he fell. His head hit the floor and everything started spinning, his vision started to get blurred and the last thing Zack saw before passing out was Jack's worried face.
•••
Jack was freaking out because Zack was taken to the hospital in an ambulance and Jack knew for experience that ambulances were never good.

"Jack c'mon I'll take you to the hospital" Alex said holding Jack's wrist.

"W-What if something happens to him Lex?" Jack's voice was barely a whisper.

"He's fine" Alex didn't believed in his own words but he had to think positive. But he saw the blood mixed with Zack's hair and this scared him.

What if he wasn't fine?

The way to the hospital was silent. Alex tried to concentrate on driving, Rian was staring at Alex and Jack had his head leaning against the window, he was really worried about Zack.

"We need to see Zack Merrick please" Alex asked to the hospital receptionist. She was chewing gum and looking at her nails, the girl ignored Alex and kept looking at her nails.

“We need to see Zack Merrick please" Alex repeated louder, the girl continued to ignore him. That send Jack over the edge.

“I need to see my friend so you're going to tell me where I can find him RIGHT NOW” the girl's eyes widened and she began typing on the computer.

"He just arrived at the hospital. The doctors must be finishing the exams. You guys probably will see him soon" she gave a small smile and they went to the waiting room.

They were waiting almost an hour for any news about Zack. Jack was trying to not cry, Alex was walking from one side to the other in the small waiting room and Rian was trying to be calm about the whole situation.

"You are here for Zack?" A doctor appeared in the room."Y-Yes" Alex answered quietly.

"He's okay?" Jacks voice was hoarse.

"He's stable... We have just one problem".

Jack's hand started shaking, "What problem?"

"Zack lost his memory".

Zack lost his memory. Zack lost his memory. Zack lost his memory. Jack couldn't believe it.
Zack wouldn't remember him. He wouldn't remember his friends. He wouldn't remember anything.

"How this happened? He just fell, it wasn't that serious" Alex ran a hand through his hair nervously.

"This is not fair" Rian murmured. "C-Can we see him?" Jack's voice came out shakily.

"Yes, the number of his room is 421"

The doctor took the three guys to the room and left. Alex and Rian shared a look and Alex put one hand on Jack's shoulder. “Jack you can go first if you want". The skunk haired boy thanked his friends who muttered something about being at the cafeteria.

Jack took a deep breath and opened the white door. Zack was with his eyes closed and paler than usual. Jack sat on the chair next to the bad and held the Zack's hand tight.

"The doctor said that he don't know how much you're going to remember when you wake up. He doesn’t know if you will remember me, Alex and Rian. I really hope you can remember us but if you don't we're going to help you. I promise" Jack squeezed his hand and for his surprise Zack squeeze back weekly.

The younger boy slowly opened his eyes and looked at the older boy. His hazel eyes were full of confusion.

"Hi" Jack gave a small smiled to the confused boy.

"H-Hi" Zack removed his hand from Jack's.

"W-Who are you?" The older boy didn't expect that question to hurt so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi this is the first chapter if you liked comment and make me happy :)
Oh and the number of Zack's room is he tattoo 4:21
I promise the chapter 2 will be better...