Status: I hope you enjoy :) Comment/Sub and you will win cookies

Remember Me

Can I Sleep With You?

Capitulo 2

A few days later Zack was finally allowed to go home because it was almost Christmas Eve. Jack, Alex and Rian had decided that was better for Zack to stay in Alex's house for a while, Jack would live with Rian and Alex for a while too.

Alex's house had so many memories, but unfortunately Zack couldn't remember any of them. He wanted to remember, he wanted be himself again, he wanted to know how act with his friends and not just stay there awkwardly but he just couldn't.

Alex and Rian were finishing the Christmas Tree when Jack had an idea. He ran to one of the wardrobes and picked a photo album, was an album with several pictures of them when they were teenagers. Jack ran back to the living room smiling.

"Guys I found an photo album that can help Zack remember some things"

"OMG is what has those photos of us when we were teenagers?" Alex jumped on the couch and sat next to Jack. "Yep", Zack sat shyly on the other side of Jack on the couch.

" I Have a photo here, I think I took this when I met Zack " Jack said showing a photo of Zack with his nose dirty with cup cake.

"When you took this Jack?" Rian never saw this photo So he was very confused. "I took it the first time I talked to him"

Zack was sitting alone in a table, he was wearing a black hooded jacket and was trying at all costs hide a black eye. A skunk haired boy ran toward him and set on the table, "Hi" the boy said friendly.

Zack didn't want to be rude but he didn't want to talk to anyone, "I don't want to talk to you."

"But I bring a cup cake to you"

Zack was really tired. "I don't even know you!"

"S-Sorry... My name is Jack... Look I saw what those boys did to you and I wanted to help. I don't think you're a little emo faggot that should die or something like that... I like you and I want to be your friend" Zack suddenly got scared.

What of this was another joke of those guys? But what if Jack was really trying to help?

"If you want to be my friend accept the cup cake... Please" Jack made his beast puppy eyes. Zack looked at the boy and he looked like he couldn't hurt a fly.

" I think I'll accept the cup cake" Zack said shyly, he took the cup cake of Jack's hand and on the first bite he dirtied his nose with cup cake. Jack grabbed the camera that was in his bag and took the cutest photo ever.


"I remember this " Zack said quietly passing his fingertips on the photo.

"Really?!" Jack dropped the photo album and hugged Zack tightly.

"Yeah... After that you introduced me to Alex and Rian" Zack's smile was so contagious that a few seconds later everyone was smiling.

"My hair was so weird" Zack said laughing.

"I know that's way I made you cut it" Jack ruffled Zack's hair playfully .

"Zack you need cut this hair" Jack grimaced and looked at Zack's hair.

"NO! Is the tenth time you tell me that and I'm not going to cut my hair!" Zack almost screamed and took a angry bite of his cup cake.

"Okay" Jack pulled the cup cake out of Zack's hand. "You're going to eat another cup cake when you let me cut your hair" Zack's eyes widened, "WHAT? Alex, Rian you guys agreed with it?"

Alex and Rian looked at each other "Yes"

"Zack please... I'll make you look hot and if you don't like I'll let you cut all my hair. Deal?" Zack rolled his eyes.

"Okay"


After seeing some more photos Rian decided to make hot chocolate with marshmallows while Zack and Alex were choosing a movie.

"Why can't be Home Alone?" Jack pouted.

"Because if I watch this movie one more time I'll trow up" Alex said pretending to be angry.

"Don't be mean Alex" Zack was laughing quietly.

"I'm not mean!" The three boys were laughing hysterically when Rian appeared with the mugs." I missed something? No? Okay... What movie you guys choose?"

"Paranormal Activity 3!" Alex was excited.

They were scared to death of the film."They" meaning Zack and Jack because Alex and Rian were passed out on the fluffy carpet.

"Z-Zack what do you think about turn off the TV?" Jack was really scared about all the paranormal things .

"The best idea you ever had"

They didn't dare wake up Alex and Rian so they just went to their rooms.

Jack couldn't sleep, his head was full of thoughts about Zack. The skunk haired realized that something was wrong when Zack hide his face on the crock of the boy's neck and his heart started beating faster. He always liked Zack a lot but... It wasn't that much right?

Jack was cut off of his thoughts when the bedroom door opened and Zack appeared. "Do you mind if I sleep with you tonight? The movie really scared me" Even in the dark Jack knew that Zack's cheeks were probably the color of a tomato.

"Come here" Jack opened a space in the bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah Zack just come here and try to sleep" Jack smiled.

"Okay"

And Jack knows that wasn't normal wait till Zack fall sleep to put an arm around his waist and the cheek against his hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me happy :)