Status: I hope you enjoy :) Comment/Sub and you will win cookies

Remember Me

Do You Ever Had a New Year's kiss?

The week went fast and was already New Year's Day. Alex made a small party to see the fireworks at his house and they were starting to arrive.

•••

Took almost two hours to Jack finally find Zack. He was drinking something in the kitchen.

"Hi"

"Hi."Zack said smiling shyly.

"Are you enjoying the party?" Jack asked, he when he saw the bored look on Zack's face.

"Yeah, I mean... Okay, I'm not." Zack gave him a small smile.

Jack and Zack talked for a while. They were having fun and Zack even remembered some things while they talked. The two boys only realized it was almost midnight when Alex came running into the kitchen to tell them to go outside and then ran again to god knows where.

"Hey Zack, c'mon, I know a perfect place to see the fireworks" Jack grabbed Zack's wrist and leaded him to a isolated place of Alex's garden. The older boy heard the people starting the countdown.

"10!"

Jack stared at Zack. The younger boy was looking at the sky, his cheeks were slightly red.

"9!"

"Zack?" Zack looked at Jack.

" Yeah?"

"8!"

"Do you ever had a New Year's kiss?" Zack's eyes widened.

"7!"

"I don't know... Probably no. " Zack was whispering and he didn't even know why.

"6!"

Jack move closer to Zack. His heart was racing and he had this huge desire to kiss Zack and never let him go.

"5!"

Jack didn't know what to do. He doesn't even knew why he asked that question to Zack. He feelings were a mess just like his head.

"4!"

Zack didn't know why Jack asked him that question. He didn't know why his heart started racing or why his cheeks were warm.

"3!"

Jack leaned closer and locked his eyes with Zack's, his beautiful hazel eyes were shining and full of mixed emotions.

"2!"

Zack's face became warmer as Jack leaned closer.

"1!"

Jack pressed his lips against Zack. It was a innocent kiss and Zack's lips were warm and soft, just like Jack imagine, but better because this time was real.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I'm a little late but you guys liked? I hope yes
Happy New Year :)