Status: I hope you enjoy :) Comment/Sub and you will win cookies

Remember Me

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

Jack woke up with someone shaking him, he pulled the covers out of his head and was ready to punch whoever awoke him up but when Jack saw the huge smile on Zack's face he couldn't stop himself from smiling too.

"Jack you need to see this! It's snowing!" Zack was already ready to leave so he waited Jack changed his clothes.

"Let's go" Jack smile at Zack's enthusiasm, he looked like a happy puppy.

Alex and Rian were already playing in the snow and Rian was losing the snowball fight completely. Jack felt something cold hit the back of his head, he turned and saw Zack laughing hysterically.

"You're so screwed"

They played in the snow for hours, till it was to cold for then.

"I'm covered in snow. This is not fair Alex." Rian pouted and Alex just laughed.

"Look what Zack did to me" Jack messed Zack's hair playfully.

•••

"Guys I almost forgot that today is Christmas, I'll be right back. Don't dare get up of this couch" Alex got up of the couch and ran to his bedroom. Alex came back minutes later with three boxes in hands.
He gave one to Jack, one to Rian and one to Zack.

"Alex really you didn't need -" Alex cut Rian. "I wanted to bought the presents and I don't regret nothing" Alex said with a smile.

"But we didn't bought anything for you" Zack said sadly. He didn't even remember what his friend liked.

"Zack it's okay. If I wanted a present you guys know I would say but I don't need any presets if I see my three best friends smiling" The three boys automatically smiled with Alex. They hugged etch other and talked for a while.

"I'll be hurt if no one open my presents" Alex pouted.

Jack opened first. It was a Jack Skellington mug.

"Thanks Lex" The younger boy hugged his best friend while Zack opened his present. The mug had all kind of cameras on it and Zack didn't know why but he loved it.

"Thanks Alex" Zack hugged Alex tight, the little present meaned so much for him. For Zack the present meant that Alex hadn't given up on him, that he still wanted to be Zack's friend and this was comforting.

"Oh my God Alex!"Rian jumped from the couch go jug his friend. It was a Starbucks mug, one that he didn't have.

"Guys I'm sorry to buy just mugs, I wish I could - "

"Any gift is a good gift" Jack said with a smile.

"Group hug!" Rian screamed and hugged his friends.

•••

Jack was lost in his thoughts again, no he was lost in one person. Zack. He was remembering all the good days with one of his best friends. Jack missed Zack. It wasn't that he hated the new Zack, he just missed the old.

When he looked at the clock and saw it was 3pm he decided that just one thing could make him sleep.

Jack carefully went out of his bed and walked slowly to Zack's room. The boy was sleeping peacefully and he didn't wanted to bother so he carefully pushed Zack's sheets. He kissed the younger boy's cheek and whispered softly "Merry Christmas".

And for the second night in the week Jack slept with an arm around Zack's waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the grammar mistakes.
Thanks for all the comments, they made me happy :)
I'm already writing the next chapter and will have suprises
HAPPY NEW YEAR !