Status: On Going Series

No One Does It Better

'NO because I dont believe you!'

The night sky was a nice shade of blue with speckled of grey in it. I stared up at it lying on my bed, my thoughts were going out of control and the only thing to calm them down was locking myself in my room,alone.The reasonable part of my brain was telling me to unlock the door and let my roomate in but that wasnt happenig because the less reasonable side was telling me to keep .t locked knowing it wouldnt make a difference, not knowing if Dan cared or not I kept the door locked, but I didn't give damn.To be honest, I didn't really care.It was'nt anything,I mean yes me and Dan share an appartment but we kept ourselves to ourselves but we did talk it wasnt complete silence,in fact we had a very good friendship until he knocked on the door that is...

'Open the god damn door Gem!' Dan yelled
'Why should I?' I asked
'Because I want to see if you are ok' He replied whilst punching the door 'So open up!'
'I'm ok is that fine for you?' I responded in a sarcastic tone whilst sitting up on my bed
'NO Because I dont believe you' Dan shouted punching the door again
'Why not,Dan please just go away!' I yelled walking towards the door
'I'm not leaving,what happened last time when I left eh?' He questioned.I knew what he meant,I looked at my arm.He was refering to the self harming I did only a week ago with a razor.It was the same senario except he left that time,he thinks its all his fault and this past week he has been checking up on me,I guess it was nice to know someone cared but it got annoying.
'I promise Dan,please' I moaned placing my forehead on the door
'Open now' Dan demanded.I unlocked the door,Dont get me wrong I didnt usually do this but it was Dan the only person who gave a shit about me.
He grabbed my hand pulled me to the windowsill where we then sat looking at the sky,backs turned,head against the window holding hands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so I have given up on the contagious chemistry I had a mental block but I got inspired to write a spin off from gaskarth and franceschi because someone messaged me saying that they liked the relationship Dan had with Gem,so I wrote a spin-off,Enjoy!