Status: On Going Series

No One Does It Better

'Its not you fault as long as you are-''

To anyone looking in we would seem like a couple,we werent,we were just close......extremely close.
'So explain,whats got you upset' He asked looking down at me
'My mum' I mumbled looking to the floor avoiding eye contact
'Whats she done this time?' He asked grabbing my chin to look into his blue eyes those crystal clear eyes,I shrugged his hand away.
'She hates me..' I muttered
'Suprise Suprise,thats no shock,whats actually wrong?' He questioned
I looked up back into his eyes once more,I couldnt bare to tell him the truth,it was a load of bullshit he didnt need what with him being in a band.I felt the hot tears threatening to fall.
'My....my....umm' I stumbled,He looked at me in concern with a puzzled look whilst grabbing my hand tighter.
'What is it?' He whispered 'Tell me'
'My......' I ran out of the room That's when I started to cry, I sobbed into my hands loudly, not caring if Dan heard me or not.I ran to the bathroom and placed my hands on the basin then looked into the mirror at my now red face.I noticed Dan walk in behind me.
'Talk...Now' He demanded grabbing my hands off of the basin and holding them in front of my face.
'My-' I was interupted
'Yes I know the whole 'My' part,dont think I cant handle this information because nothing is too much you know that' He butted in,I let out a sigh.
'Dont take it badly,my dad has cancer he is in hospital and..' I paused
'And...' He replied
'Aron has.....' I started
'Has?' Dan questioned holding my arms tighter
'Killed himself' I whispered as if it would make a difference.Dan pulled me in tight grasping my head and placing it in his chest,I felt more tears down my face.
'Shit your T-shirt' I moaned as if that was more important
'Its nothing' He mumbled 'Gem'
'What?' I hesitated
'I'm so sorry,for everything'
'Dan dont even go down that road of apologise when its not you fault as long as you are-' I stopped realising I was lost in my words,thosed words,the feelings in them.Love.