Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

All that i know is gone

21 june, 2011

Cold and dreary night.
Rain crashing against the windows making a soft pattering sound, almost relaxing.
The crash of thunder and the beam of lightening lightened up the dark bedroom.

In the dark and cold bedroom, sat on the king sized bed that has silk sheets, was a man. A young man, aged 22.

Dark black, median length hair, that contrasted well with his smooth and creamy porcelain skin. His pink plumped lips with a silver lip ring that hung on the corner of his lip, pressed together in a thin line, his crystal blue eyes, which we're sparkling, due to a pool of tears that were threatening to spill over his eyes.

He had his back to the bedroom window, his back to the world.

Wrapped around his long and bony fingers, was a silver picture frame. Lay in the frame, was a picture of two men.

One person, was him, and the other, was his lover. His lover had black hair, that touched his shoulders, his arms covered in colourful ink and various pictures. Pictures of naked woman, which bright eyes, as his lover would call him, would hate, a heart with 'Purdy' written on it.

Tears fell down on the picture frame as salty tears ran down the mans angelic face. Little sniffs and sobs escaped the mans mouth as he stroked his lovers face on the picture with his finger

"I miss you." He whimpered out loud. "Please come back. Why did you have to leave me?"

Andy found his lover, Ashley Purdy, dead, on the bathroom floor. A razor blade in one hand, his fingers covered in his crimson red blood and his wrists decorated in deep cuts and blood.

In the other hand, a necklace that Andy gave to Ashley on their very first date.

Pills were scattered around Ashley and a note with blood on and ink blotches was next to ash.

Andy ran to his lover. The one person he needed. His heart and soul. His whole wide world, was gone

Has disappeared and left Andy.

Broken and lost.

"Ash! why?! You promised me that you wouldn't leave me!!" Andy cried out in anger as he held his lifeless soul mate in his arms. Tears streaming down his cheeks as he got Ashley's blood on his top.

"Please Ash, come back to me, please!" Andy cried desperately as he pressed his lips against Ashley's, hoping that he would come back to life.

But it was too late.
Ash was gone and Andy knew that, but no matter what, he wouldn't accept that his lover was gone. His soul mate has left him. He couldn't accept that.

Andy carried on kissing Ashley's soft lips, desperate for his lover to come back to life.

"Wake up Ashy! Please baby, wake up!" Andy said through his tears as he rocked himself and his one true love in his arms.

Before he knew it, Andy was dragged away for him lover by his band mates.

"No! Let go off me, let me go!" Andy screamed as he kicked and punched his band mates, as he watched the paramedics put Ashley in a body bag and zipped it up.

"Ash! Come back to me!" Andy screamed as he watched them take him away. Andy fell to his knees crying hard into his hands.

His body shook as sobs escaped his lips. Tears falling down his face.

"Come back to me." He whispered into his hands as he cried. Jake stood over him and handed Andy the note Ash left behind.

Andy took it off him and shakily held it in his hands.

'Dear Andy.
It's Ash, obviously. I just wanted to say that, this is my last goodbye. I can't be here no more. I can't do this, it's too much for me, being alive hurts me. I just want to die and I was only alive for you, just so I could see your face everyday, but it's come to the point where, nothing makes me happy.

And when I say nothing, I mean nothing. Not the band, the fans, even you don't make me happy no more. I'm sorry baby, I really am, I just can't live a lie no more.

You've helped me so much, more than you can ever imagine, but, it's my time to go. I know I said i'd be with you forever baby, but I can't.

Promises are meant to be broken...

I'm so sorry. I love you forever and always baby. I know you'll do well, you're only young.

Hold on baby, for me.

I love you so much.

Thank you for everything you've done for me, and for making me feel loved.

Lots of love ; your outlaw.'

Andy still has that note. Andy still has the memory of finding Ash on the floor. Andy still can't let go, Andy still can't accept that his lover is not around no more.

No more hugs, cuddles, sex, kissing, being idiots together, pranking the guys.

No nothing.

Andy felt empty, lost.

"I can't do this no more." He whispered as he walked to the bathroom, tears streaming down his face as he rummaged around for his special box.

When he found it, he pulled out something silver and shiny.

He walked back to the bedroom and looked at the picture of him and his lover. He smiled slightly as tears ran down his face.

"You can't come to me no more Ashy, so I'll come to you. Forever and always, just like we promised."

Andy rolled up his sleeve to reveal white lines across his arm. He lost it when Ash committed suicide. He felt empty and nothing could make him happy again.

He couldn't get rid of the pain so he turned to drink, when that didn't work, he turned to self harm.

"Five months down the drain. It's worth it just to be with you again Ashley."

He dragged the blade across his wrist deeply, hissing at the pain. He continued to do it till his wrist was covered in blood and cuts.

He smiles slightly and looked at a vein popping out from underneath his skin.

"My time has come." He dragged the blade down his vein deeply and watched as the blood poured out off him.

He fell to the floor, dizzy and disorientated. He clutched the picture frame close to his heart as his eyelids got heavy and his blood covered the floor.

"I'll see you in heaven, Ash. Forever and always, just like we promised."

And with that, Andy fell into a deep and peaceful sleep, finally being reunited with his soulmate.
♠ ♠ ♠
-

A/N ; I cried at my own andley.
omf ;-;

Title credit; SWS - Don't fall asleep at the helm.

comment, subscribe and recommend
thank you
enjoy c: