Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

All of my heart..

-JinxxsPOV-

"Jinxx! Jinxx! Jinxx!" I looked up from the tv, the remote in my hand as I was currently slouched on the black leather couch, in a vest top and grey sweat pants.

My gaze fell on Ashley. He was wrapped up in a coat, with black skinny jeans, with two belts, black rhinestone cowboy boots, his hair straightened and teased, his hazel nut coloured eyes lined perfectly with black eyeliner and around his neck was a black scarf with little stars on and matching fingerless gloves.

He looked giddy as hell!

"What's up Ashes?" I sat up and Ash jumped up and down and pointed to the window.

"It's snowing! Lets make a snowman!" He clapped his hands in excitement. I chuckled at his excitement. I swear he is more hyper and childlike than CC.

"But I'm not dressed." I looked down at my bare feet.

"Then get dressed! C'mon Jinxxy!" I smiled at the pet name he has called me since we were 11.

"Okay. Okay Ashes. I'll get ready." Ash squealed and clapped his hands again. I chuckled as I went to my room to change into someone more appropriate and warm.

I changed into a KISS top, with a black jumper over it, black skinny jeans, and trainers.

I lined my eyes carefully with eyeliner and I put on clear lipgloss.

I brushed my hair and teased it a little, not bothering to straighten it.

"For fucks sake Jinxxy! Hurry up!" I heard Ash yell impatiently. I chuckled as I put my black fingerless gloves, my jacket and scarf.

I walk out of my room to find Ash looking up at me. My heart skipped a beat as he smiles, showing of his perfect white teeth.

Yes, I have a crush on Ash. I have done since I was 14. He doesn't know and that's the way it's staying. I'm scared that if I do tell him, he'll freak out and not want to be my friend. I don't want that to happen. If having Ash as my friend is as close as I'm ever going to get, then so be it.

"Jinxxy?" I snapped out of my daydream as Ash was snapping his fingers in my face.

"Huh?"

"I said, are you ready?" He laughed that contagious laugh of his and it made my heart skip a beat for the millionth time.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I smiled as Ash opened the door. We was both met with a chilly and sharp breeze.

I shivered as I stepped out, the snow crunching underneath my feet.

I almost got knocked over by Ash, as he barged his way past me, squealing like a kid on Christmas Day.

I chuckled at his behaviour. Next thing I know, I felt something cold hitting my face.

I looked at Ash, who was giggling, little bits of snow on his gloves.

I raised an eyebrow at him and began to gather up some snow. I shaped it into a perfect ball and threw it at Ash.

It hit his thigh and he stopped laughing. This time, it was my turn to laugh.

I looked at Ash, who was gathering up more snow. I squealed and ran. I heard Ash running after me and felt a snowball hitting my back.

I giggled as he finally caught up with me, jumping on my back, wrapping his legs around my waist as I held his legs firmly.

Ash breathed heavily down my ear, his hot breath hitting my ear. I shivered and he giggled.

I looked up at him and he smiled.

"Lets make a snowman Jinxxy."

"Or as Andy called it-"

"A snow hobo." Ash finished my sentence, something we always seem to do. I chuckled as Ash blushed and giggled.

He got of my back and began to gather up snow to make a big ball for the body.

I began to do the same, but in a smaller ball for the head. My fingertips were red raw and frozen.

I picked up the ball of snow and placed it on top of the one Ash made. I began to run my hands over the snow hobo to smooth him out a bit.

I heard chuckling from Ash. I stood up and looked at him.

"What's funny Ashes?"

"What you was doing then, it looked sexual." Ash giggled again as I did.
I ruffled his hair.

"You and your Purdy mind Ashes."

"You love it though Jinxxy." Ash tilted his head to the side and looked it my eyes.

I smiled softly.

"Yeah, I do. I love you and your Purdy mind Ashes."

"Awwh. I love you too Jinxxy." Ash kissed my cheek. I looked down as I could feel heat rising to my cheeks.

Ash ran off to find some stones. He gave the snow hobo, eyes, nose and a big smile.

He then began to spell my name out on his tummy. I watched him as he stood up, wiping the snow away from his jeans. He turned around and looked at me with a big grin on his face.

"Look Jinxxy, I made you." I chuckled and stood near it, smiling as Ash took a photo.

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I sighed at him.

"What do you want Ashes."

"A picture with my best friend?"

"Who is your best friend Ashes." I smirked as Ash frowned.

"It's you Jinxxy." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to my side.

"I know Ashes." Ash blushed and put his head close to mine. He held the camera at arms length as I smiled.

I wrapped my arm around his waist as he took the picture.

He then stuck his tongue out, licking my cheek. I blushed as he took the picture.

We took a few funny ones together and I felt Ash shiver.

"Lets go back in Ashes and warm up." Ash nodded as he walked to the front door. I walked behind.

I suddenly saw Ash slip. I opened my arms out and caught him just in time.

Ash looked up at me, looking flustered and shy.

"Thanks Jinxxy." I chuckled softly.

"It's okay Ashes." I helped him up and we walked indoors. I locked the door behind me and we took our footwear off and we hung our gloves on the radiator and we took our coats and scarf off.

We both ran up the stairs to get our pyjamas on and try and get warm.

I just put on what I had on before whereas Ash, put on pink Hello Kitty pants and a matching top that I bought for his birthday.

I smiled in awe as he looked adorable. He looked at me and blushed.

"Why don't you get the fire going whilst I make us hot chocolate Ashes?"

"Yeah!" Ash clapped his hands and grabbed his Hello Kitty teddy. He ran down the stairs and I followed him.

He started the fire as I made us both hot chocolate with squirty cream and marshmallows and some grated chocolate one top.

I walked back in to find Ash sat in front of the fire, wrapped up in his pink Hello Kitty and zebra blanket, cuddling his teddy.

I stared at him for a few seconds, soaking up how adorable and childlike he looked.

He turned his head and smiled at me, patting the floor next to him.

"Come sit next to me Jinxxy. I'm still cold."

I chuckled as I gave Ash his hot chocolate and sat down next to him, cuddled up in the blanket.

Ash took a sip of the chocolate, moaning a little at the taste. He pulled away with a whipped cream moustache.

I chuckled as i put mine down. He frowned at me.

"What's so funny?"

"You have a whipped cream moustache Ashes." He blushed as he wiped it away. He put his hot chocolate down and cuddled up to my side, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I looked down at him as I wrapped my arms tightly around him. He sighed happily as he snuggles into my side.

"You warm now Ashes?"

"I'm very warm, you're very warm Jinxxy." I smiled and looked down at him.

He looked up at me and sat up, his face close to mine. I looked in his eyes. Something was bothering him.

"Ashes, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing."

"Ashes, you can tell me anything. You know that."

"I know Jinxxy. I'm just scared."

"Of what Ashes?" I asked him softly. He took a deep breath in and let it out slowly.

He looked at the floor, then at me. He bit his lip before he opened his mouth to talk.

"I love someone." My heart stopped and sunk to my stomach. I put on a fake smile.

"W-who is he or she?"

"Please don't freak out Jinxxy, but, I love you."

I just started at him, eyes wide. I didn't say anything and Ash took it as I was going to have a go at him.

He looked down.

"You h-hate me? D-don't you?" His voice cracked. I shook my head and lifted his chin up with two of my fingers.

"Ashes, I don't hate you. In fact, I love you too. I have done from the first day I met you. You're everything to me Ashes." Ash looked at me and shook his head.

"No you don't. You're just saying that." I lifted his chin back up so our eyes locked together.

"Ashes, if I didn't love you, why would I do this?" Before I knew what I was doing, I pressed my lips against his.

He acted shocked at first, but he responded by kissing me back.

We kissed slowly and passionately in front of the fire. We pulled away for some air and Ash smiled, showing his perfect white teeth again.

"I-I love you Jinxxy." Ash bite his lip.

"I love you too Ashes." I smiled softly as I pecked his lips.

I pulled away from his lips, pressing my forehead against his.

"Be mine?" I whispered against his lips. Ash smiles and kisses me passionately as his response.

"I'll take that as a yes then?"

"Of course Jinxxy." I giggled as we spent the rest of the night, sat in front of the fire, keeping each other warm as we watched films together.

I felt Ash slowly falling asleep against my chest. I ran my finger through his silky black hair.

"I love you Ashes."

"I love you too Jinxxy."
♠ ♠ ♠
It's snowing in Manchester and this one shot came to my head.
No idea why, but yeah.

ASH IS SO CUTE IN THIS! ^___^

Title is; Sleeping With Sirens - All my heart.

Now, I am going to make a coffee and try and warm up because I'm so cold!! ;-;

Comment; subscribe and recommend ?
Thank you and enjoy. :3 ❤