Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

Double fist and blow pops...

#CC'sPOV#

"Oh fuck Jake! You're so fucking tight!" I groaned as I pounded faster into him, my nails digging into his waist as Jake moaned and arched his back with every thrust I made.

"Just the way you like it!" Jake managed to say before Jinxx connected his lips to his again.

I watched and moaned as I watched them both kissing messily. Jinxx pulled away from Jake and I giggled a little as Jake whined at the loss of contact.

Jinxx smirked as he got on top of Jake, his legs on either side of his head. Jinxx lifted his head up and kissed me messily as I pounded faster and harder in Jake's ass.

Jinxx pulled away and wrapped his hands around Jake's dick, which was leaking pre-cum. He slowly started to pump him, getting faster and faster.

Jinxx let out a long and loud moan as Jake took him in his mouth.

I moaned in delight as I watched my best friends and band mates sixty nine. We all filled Jake's bedroom with our delicious moans.

I began to feel that warm sensation building up in the pit of my stomach. I started to sweat and pant.

"Guys, I'm so close!" I groaned. Jinxx nodded, unable to speak. I took that as a "I'm close too."

"Cum in me CC!" I heard Jake moan. I almost lost it there, but I managed not to.

I closed my eyes, going faster and faster. I opened them as I heard Jinxx crying Jake's name out in pleasure as he came in Jake's mouth.

"CC, I'm so close!" Jake moaned.

"Same time!" Jake nodded and with a couple more thrust and a couple more strokes of Jinxx, me and Jake came at the same time, crying each others names out in pleasure. I filled Jake's ass, whilst Jake shot out onto Jinxx's hand, some even going on his chin.

I pulled out as Jinxx licked his hand clean. I leant down and lick Jake's dick clean, then I licked Jinxx's chin clean.

I smirked as i lay beside Jake, Jinxx joining me.

"That was amazing!" Jake giggled as Jinxx nodded in agreement.

"Glad you found it amazing." I beamed at him.

"Y'know, when I heard that Sammi were going on vacation, I thought I was going to miss her, but actually, I don't." I giggled at Jinxx as he blushed a deep shade of red.

"Same with Ella." Jake blushes as well.

"Well, I've got to keep my boys happy." I smirked as I kissed Jake softly, then kissed Jinxx.

I pulled away as my phone started to ring. I sat up and picked it up, looking at the caller ID.

I smirked as I answered it.

"Why hello there. How may I help you?"

"Hey C. I was wondering, can you come round! Andy's gone to some place and he said he'd be an hour or so, so, urm I was wondering.."

I chuckled at Ashley's hesitation. "You want me to keep you company Ash?"

"Yeah. Plus, I've missed you." I chuckled lightly.

"I've missed you too. Just give me 30 minutes and I'll be over."

"Okay C. See you in 30 minutes." I hung up on Ash and looked at Jinxx and Jake.

"You're such a whore CC." Jinxx chuckled as Jake nodded in agreement. I shrugged my shoulder as I stood up.

"Like I said." I stopped to bend down to pick up my jeans and top. "I've got to keep my boys happy. Now, where are my boxers?"

~Time Lapse; 25 minutes.~

I walked into Ash's home, which he shared with Andy. Andy and Ash are together, they have been ever since Ash joined the band. I don't think Andy knows that I go round, keeping my boys 'company.'

"Chuppy!" I smiled as an enthusiastic Ash ran up to me, his arms opened wide. I opened my arms as I kicked the door close.

Ash jumped into my arms, his legs wrapped tightly round my waist, his fingers locked behind my neck.

I cupped the back of his thighs, holding him up.

"Hello baby." Ash giggled like a school girl.

"I've missed you Chuppy!" Ash frowned at me. I pretended to be sad.

"I'm sorry baby, I've been busy." I smirked as Ash chuckled.

"In other words, you've been fucking Jake and Jinxx." I smirked as I nodded.

"And now, I get to fuck you're tight little ass!" I growled at him, making him shiver. My growling is one of his turn ons, so i like to use that.

"Chuppy, you're gonna make me hard with just your growling!"

"Good!" I growled again, causing Ash to shiver and moan a little. I smirked as I captured his lips.

I felt Ash melt into the kiss as I pushed him against the wall. He tightened his legs around my waist as I pressed my chest against his.

The kiss soon turned fierce. I shoved my tongue past his lips and teeth. I tasted ever inch of his mouth, not watching to miss a single bit. He tastes of bubble mint and cinnamon.

Oh, how I've been craving that taste for so long. I felt Ash lift his tongue up to met mine and our tongues were soon dancing together passionately.

We breathed heavily in each other mouths as we shared and connected our own saliva. I felt Ashley's fingers tangling themselves in my long, black locks.

I pulled away for some air. I looked in Ashley's chocolate brown eyes. Lust and want was evident in them.

I growled at him, causing him to shiver. I kissed his neck, in search of his soft spot.

I found it and began to take advantage. I licked, bit and sucked at the flesh, causing Ashley to moan softly. I sucked harder, making sure I left a purple hickey on his neck.

I moved up to his ear and licked the shell of it. Ash shivered.

"L-lets go to m-my room." I nodded and carried him to his room.

I kicked the door shut and dropped him on his bed. He landed on his back, with his legs still wrapped around me, so I fell on top of him.

Ash messily kissed me as he began to grind his lower area against mine.

I moaned into his mouth, our breaths became one, once again.

"How long did you say Andy was going to be gone?"

"About an hour or so."

"Perfect!" I smirked as i untangled Ashley's legs from my waist. Ash looked up at me in confusion.

I smirked as I unbuckled his belt. I threw it to one side and I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans, taking them of in one swift move.

I threw them behind me somewhere. Ash looked up at me and whimpered. I giggled as I tore his black tight vest, which hugged his perfectly toned torso and chest.

I threw the shreds somewhere beside me. Ash whimpered again and sat up, tugging at my jeans. I slapped his hand away and shook my finger at him.

"No. You'll have your turn later baby." I grinned at him as I reached into my pocket. I pulled out a paid of handcuffs and Ashley's eyes went wide.

"You're not gonna cuff me. Are you?" I smirked again as I pinned him down on the bed, his head resting on the pillow as I cuffed both his hands to the bed.

Ash wriggled about, trying to be set free. I smirked at him.

"Hey Ash, I forgot my-" I looked up to see Andy, standing in the doorway, his hand still on the door handle, his mouth open.

Ash looked up and his eyes widened. I bite my lip as Andy walked towards us.

"A-Andy! It's not what it looks like!" Andy ignored Ash as he walked up to me.

"Mmm, seeing my boyfriend cuffed to the bed, is kinda hot. Making me go all hard already." His voice was husk and deep.

I looked down at his tight jeans and true to his work, he was getting hard. I smirked at him.

"You don't know what i do, do you Andy?" Andy looked at me, confused.

"No."

"Well, Andy. I'm the group whore!" I got off Ash and pulled Andy close to me.

He smirked and blushed.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when the guys are feeling lonely, I go round and keep them company."

"I still don't get what you mean C." I could see a hint of cheekiness and lust in his blue orbs. "Maybe you could give me a demo?"

"Mm, I could, but." I trailed of, looked at a very sexually frustrated Ash. "We could have some fun with your boyfriend over there."

I smirked as Andy chuckled and nodded. He wrapped his arms around my neck as I kept mine on his waist. He leant down and passionately kissed me, making Ash squirm on the bed as he watched.

I trailed my hands down to Andy's pants and I slowly began to palm him through his tight jeans.

Andy moaned into my mouth as I forced my tongue through his lips. I tasted every inch of his mouth, not wanting to miss a single bit.

He tasted of stale cigarettes and peanut butter. Strange and unusual taste, but then again all my boys have a unique taste.

I felt Andy growing hand against my hand and he let out a series of soft moans. He pulled away and pushed me down on the bed next to Ash.

Ash whimpered as I looked at his dick. He was rock hard and leaking pre-cum badly. I smirked as I looked at him.

"Baby, I've hardly done anything to you and you're rock hard!" I ran my finger up and down his dick and he squirmed and bit his lip to stop a moan from escaping.

"You was making out with my boyfriend! That's hot!" I chuckled and heard the noise of a zipper being pulled down.

I looked to see that Andy was stripping himself. I grew hard as he took his boxers off. My eyes widened when I saw how big he is.

I heard Ashley chuckle.

"Like what you see?"

"Yeah!"

"Just think, I get pounded by him almost every night and I also get filled up by him as well!" I groaned at Ash's words.

Andy chuckled and tugged at my top and jeans. I got the message and started to strip. I took my jeans off and Andy raised an eyebrow at me.

"No underwear?"

"I couldn't find them after I fucked Jake! I reckon he's stolen them." Andy and Ashley both chuckled.

I sat back down on the bed and I slowly started to stroke Ash whilst I watched Andy root for some thing in his wardrobe.

Ash let out little whimpers, wanting me to go faster. I shook my head at him and went even slower, slowly rubbing his tip with my thumb.

Andy came back to the bed with a box. He smirked as he placed the box on the side table and sat on the bed next to Ash's head.

I tilted my head at him as Ash gave him a curious look.

"What's in the box baby?"

"Oh, y'know, toys." Andy pulled out a thick, purple dildo from the box and a cock ring.

My eyes widened as Ashley's widened too. I almost choked on air.

"You never told me you had toys!" Ash whimpered as Andy chuckled.

"I only use them when you're on vacation with your grandparents baby."

"So!" Ash squeaked at him. I giggled as Andy gave me a cheeky look. Andy passed the cock ring to me and I put it on Ash.

He whimpered and growled at me. Andy planted soft kisses on Ashley's chest, slowing going down to his OUTLAW tattoo.

He began to trace his tattoo, slowly with his tongue, making Ash moan. I started to rub his entrance with my finger, causing Ash to moan a little more.

Andy moved up to Ashley's lips and kissed him messily. I grabbed the dildo and I started to tease Ash's entrance with it.

Ash pulled away from Andy and growled at me. I smirked as I teased him some more.

Andy got up and went out of the room. Me and Ash looked at him in confusing.

"I'll be right back." I shrugged my shoulders as I went back to teasing Ash some more.

"Just put it in me CC!" He growled and whimpered.

"No!" Ashley whimpered some more and Andy came back in with a can of squirty cream.

My eyes widened as Andy sat in the place he was before. He sprayed some on Ash's nipples.

Ash gasped at the cold sensation. Andy put the can down and started to slowly lick the cream of Ash, slowly flicking his tongue against his nipples in the process.

I growled as I roughly pushed the dildo in Ash, causing Ash to let out a sluttish moan. I smirked as I moved it hard and fast causing Ash to moan some more.

Andy whimpered as be straddled Ash, with his back to him. I leaned over and messily kissed Andy as he slowly lowered himself onto his boyfriends dick.

Ash and Andy both moaned in approval and Andy started to bounce on Ash, fast and hard.

My free hand went to Andy's dick and I started to pump him fast and hard. Andy let out a series of loud and sluttish moans.

He was louder than any of us, but then again, he is a singer.

I teased Andy's tip with my thumb, then I slowly ran my finger along his slit. Andy went faster on Ash, as I pumped him.

Andy started to sweat and pant, indicating that he was close.

"CC, I'm gonna, I'm gonna.."

"Cum hard Andy. Cum on my hand! I want I lick it off!" Andy groaned loudly at my words and soon, he cried mine and Ash's name loudly as he came hard on my hand.

I slowly stroked him, helping him ride out his orgasm. Andy got off Ash, panting hard and I licked my hand clean, making both Ash and Andy whimper.

Ash looked at me and whimpered as I took the dildo out of him.

"Guys, I really need my release!"

"Not until I've had mine!" I growled as I lined my hips up with his. I roughly pushed myself into him and started to move hard and fast.

Andy silenced Ashley's moans by kissing him passionately. Ash pulled at the handcuffs wanting to be set free, but I growled at him and moved faster and harder.

Ash pulled away from Andy to let go of a long and loud moan. I smirked as I knew i hit that sweet spot, which made him see stars.

I carried on hitting his sweet spot as Andy planted soft kisses on Ash's neck.

I started to get that warm feeling building up in the pit of my stomach. I started to pant and sweat, as my hair started to stick to the back of my neck.

"I'm gonna cum." I gasped.

"Fill me up CC! I've missed the feel of you filling me up!" I groaned at his words and with a couple more thrusts, I came hard in him, filling him up.

Ash groaned at the sensation and I slowly rode out my orgasm. I then pulled out of him, panting hard.

Ash looked at me and Andy, then as his dick, which was rock hard and leaking badly.

"Please guys!" Ash whimpered at us both. I smirked as I took the ring off him and started I pump him.

Andy leant over and licked his slit slowly, collection Ashley's pre-cum on his tongue. Andy kissed me, sharing Ashley's cum with me.

As I pumped Ash fast, Andy sucked him. Ash was moaning like a class A whore.

Soon after, Ashley cried out mine and Andy's name as he came hard in Andy's mouth.

I smirked as Andy swallowed it all, licking Ash clean. Andy then kissed me, forcing his tongue past my lips. I could taste Ash on his tongue.

I pulled away and uncuffed a tired and panting Ash.

I lay in the middle of Ash and Andy, pulling them close to my chest.

"That was amazing CC." I looked over to a blushing Andy.

"I know baby." I chuckled as Ash sighed.

"We should do this more often, maybe invite Jinxx and Jake next time to join?" Ash looked at me and I nodded in approval.

"I'd like that."

"You really are a whore CC." I chuckled at Andy and kissed him softly. I then kissed Ash softly.

"Like I say, I've got to keep my boys happy."
♠ ♠ ♠
urm. -runs in a corner and curls up in a ball-
Yeah, I hope you like this and sorry is like, so long!! ^^
Chapter title is; BOTDF - candyland.
I also felt really awkward writing this because BVB are right behind me and it felt like they were watching me write this! ^^;
Anyways; comment, subscribe and recommend?
Thank you and enjoy. (;
Ps; sorry about your ovaries. xD