Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

Let Love Bleed Red.

•|AshleyXCC|•

:Ashley'sPOV:

"Ash... Ashyyyy. Wake up." I groaned and rolled onto my side, swatting CC away with my hand.

"5 more minutes Chuppy." I groaned.

"But Ashy, you've been asleep on the sofa for an hour and I'm so bored!" CC whined as he rolled me onto my back and straddled me.

I groaned, keeping my eyes closed as CC started to kiss every inch of my face. He kissed my forehead, nose, cheeks and lips. He moved down and started to plant soft kisses on my neck.

I moaned softly and placed my hands on the top of his legs. He slowly started to rock back and forth on my hips.

I let out a low growl as I tried to suppress the boner he is giving me. CC licked the flesh behind my ear as he planted soft kisses on it, occasionally biting and sucking on it.

I took a deep breath in and let it out slowly and shakily.

"Chuppy...." I moaned out, then frowned as he pulled away.

"Yay! You're awake!" He smirked at me. I pulled him down into a heated kiss and he gladly returned it.

He pulled away again and chuckled.

"No sex today Ashy."

"Why?!" I whined and dragged out the 'Y'

"Because I'm not in the mood too. We always have sex and I want to do something that doesn't involve sex."

I chuckled at his adorableness and how shy he had gone.

"Well, what would you like to do baby?" I stroked his cheek softly as he looked down at me.

"Bake some cakes!" CC said enthusiastically, bouncing up and down on my hips as he clapped his hands.

I let out a low groan and closed my eyes.

"Chuppy, for the love of god, stop bouncing on me before I pin you down on this sofa and fuck you so hard!" CC stopped and giggled as a light blush made its way to his cheeks.

"Hehe. Sorry Ashy." I chuckled and sat up with CC still on my lap.

"It's okay baby." CC smiled as I pressed my forehead against his.

CC rubbed his nose against mine, giving me an Eskimo kiss. I smiled and did the same.

"I love you Ashy." CC whispered softly.

"I love you too Chuppy."

"Hey, it's our anniversary soon!"

"I know. I have things planned for it baby." I said as I winked at him an flashed him my famous Purdy smile.

CC blushed bright red and giggled shyly. He put his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms protectively around his waist.

I rest my chin on top of his head and smiled softly as I closed my eyes.

"Could stay like this forever."

"Me too Ashy, but I want to bake." CC pulled away from me and got up quickly, smiling like a ten year old kid on Christmas Day.

I chuckled at him as he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the sofa and to the kitchen.

"So, what type of cakes do you want to bake baby?" I smiled at him as i flicked my bangs out off my eye.

"Fairy cakes!!" He said excitedly as he untied his bandana from his wrist to tie around his forehead to keep his hair out off his eyes.

He was wearing a black, short sleeved, Mötley Crüe top. I looked at his scar covered arms and softly sighed as I walked up to him.

CC looked at me confused as he tilted his head to one side.

"Ashy, what are you doing?" I looked at him softly before gently grabbing his hand.

I pulled his arm up to my lips and softly planted kisses along the scars. CC bit his lip as he watched me.

I kissed all the way up his arm, then back down to his wrist, where I planted one more soft kiss.

I pulled away and held his hand softly as I stroked his cheek, his big brown eyes filled with love and they were swimming a little in tears.

He always cries when I do that.

"I'm so proud of you Chuppy."

"Why?"

"Because you're still here. You haven't given up. You're strong and you're getting better."

"Ashy..." I silenced him with my lips. We moved our lips in sync, sharing a loving yet passionate kiss.

I pulled away and rest my forehead on his as I looked into his eyes.

"I love you so much!"

"I love you too Ashy. Now can we make cakes?" His eyes lite up a little as he grinned.

"Sure baby. You get the ingredients and I'll get the stuff." We parted from each other as CC went to the fridge to get the ingredients whereas i went to get the things we needed to make them.

CC was stood at the counter, looking down at the ingredients, whereas I was looking around the kitchen for a bowl.

"Chuppy, where is the bowl?" CC giggled as he pointed to the draining board where the bowl was.

I giggled lightly as I went behind him. I placed one hand on his waist as I reached over to get the bowl.

CC smiled and leaned against my chest a little. I smirked and flicked my tongue out and licked the side of his ear.

CC shuddered and let out a breathy moan. I took his earlobe between my teeth and pulled gently.

"Ashy..." CC moaned softly. I chuckled as I pulled away and stood next to him, looking at a pouting CC.

"Aww baby. No sex today, remember?" I smirked at him as he giggled.

"Maybe we will have sex later?" He asked with his head tilted to the side.

"Maybe." I chuckled as I put the bowl down.

CC giggled as he grabbed the cake mix. He poured it into the bowl as I added some water and cracked an egg.

I got the whisk and started to whisk the mix, until it wasn't lumpy, my muscles bulging underneath my vest top.

CC just stared at me the whole time, as he eyed my muscles.

I smirked at him and decided to tease him a little. I put the bowl and whisk down as I wiped my forehead, pretending that it was such hard work.

"Gosh! I'm so warm!" I lifted my top up over my head and threw it at CC, who was looking at my perfectly toned abs, with my 'OUTLAW' tattoo arched perfectly on my stomach.

I chuckled a little as CC licked and bit his lip.

"Fuck.." He whispered as he traced the letters of my tattoo.

I moaned softly and moved his hand away.

"CC, no sex!" I smirked.

"But, you're topless! I can't even! My boyfriend is so hot! I wanna rip your clothes off and I want you to pound my tight asshole!"

My dick twitched at his words and I growled a little.

"Maybe we will have sex later. Right now, get the baking tray and put the bun cases on!" CC whined as he did as he was told.

I got two spoons as he put the bun cases on. When he had done that, I spooned the mix into each case, making it as equal as possible.

When i finished that, I put them in the oven. I stood up straight as I closed the door with my foot, to find CC eating the cake mix.

"Baby, you shouldn't eat that." I walked up to him.

"But, it's so nice!"

"It has raw egg in baby." I chuckled.

"So?" He continued to eat the cake mix, getting some on his lips.

I chuckled as I leaned in and licked it off his lips. CC whimpered as I nipped at his bottom lip.

"How long will the cakes be?"

"Mm, about 15 minutes."

"That's ages away!!" I chuckled as I grabbed CC's hand and sat him down on the floor.

"Ashy. What are you doing?"

"Wait here." I ran upstairs and got my acoustic guitar. I ran back down and sat on the sofa in front of CC.

CC smiled at me as he watched me. I tuned my guitar and once it was tuned I began to play.

"Is it naive to make plans that seem so far away?

There's a reason I feel this way,
You're sleeping alone,
I'm awake.

When you dream of me tonight, am I close to where you are?"

CC smiled widely as I continued to sing. This is mine and CC's song. Something I'd sing to him when he was feeling down or when I wanted to.

I first sang to him when I was in high school. That, was when my crush for this beautiful man started.

We became friends, just friends and that was it, we'd tell each other things, we had the same things in common, but we wouldn't open up to each other because it was still early days.

Until one day, in math, I saw his arm. That, was when he opened up to me. That was when he broke out off his shell. He told me about his family, how they treat him like shit.

I told him to go home, pack his things and live with me. By then, my feelings for him had gotten out of control.

He seemed shocked and overwhelmed at first, but he did it.

I though everything was going okay, I thought he stopped, he seemed okay, but I knew I was wrong.

I went out to the shop and came back home. I called his name, but he didn't answer, so I went upstairs to the bathroom.

I walked in on him, cutting. He burst into tears. I simple cleaned him up and cradled him as I whispered sweet nothing's in his ear, whilst rocking him back and forth, waiting for him to calm down.

When he did, I took him to my room and sang him that song. I told him I loved him, a lot and that's when it all started.

Been with him now for almost a year. I love him so much.

"Is that, is that the cakes burning?" CC sniffed the air as I snapped out of my daydream.

"Shit!" I put my guitar down on the sofa and ran to the kitchen, CC following me.

I put on some oven gloves, opened the door and took the cakes out, just in time as well.

"Looks like only a few are burnt." I chucked as I took my gloves off and looked at the three burnt cakes.

"We could give them to Killer and Tokyo." I looked at him as to say "no"

"What?! Just a thought!" CC chuckled as he turned back to look at the cakes.

I chuckled and looked at him.

"What shall we put on them?"

"Can you make your butter icing?! Please, oh please, oh please?!"

I giggled at his excitement and grabbed a clean bowl, icing sugar and butter.

I put a spoonful of butter in the bowl and put some icing sugar in.

I mixed them together until it was smooth as CC licked his lips, watching.

I giggled again and began to put the icing on the cakes.

I threw the bowl and spoon in the sink and took a cake and CC took one as well.

I bite into it and smiled as CC did the same.

"Fuck, this is so nice!" CC moaned at the taste as I nodded in agreement. Within seconds, CC had wolfed it down.

I chuckled as I finished mine as CC grabbed a second one. He smirked at me cheekily.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

Before I knew it, CC had smushed the cake into my face!

"CC!!" I wiped the cake off my face as CC giggled uncontrollably. I grinned and took a cake.

I smushed it in his face, and giggled loudly.

"Ashy!!" CC whined as he wiped the cake off his face.

I chuckled then quickly ducked as CC threw a cake at me.

We started to have a cake fight and by the end of it, our faces were covered in butter icing and cake crumbs. The kitchen floor had cakes scattered around it, some even on the counter and some on the table.

I turned my back on CC when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and tackle me to the floor.

I landed on my back and CC straddled me.

"Baby, what are you doing?" I looked up at his honey brown eyes as I placed my hands on the back of his thighs.

"I wanted to give you something."

"And it involved you tackling me and straddling me." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Yes." He giggled in the most cutest way ever!

"Well, what did you want to give me?"

"This." He placed his hands on the floor, near my face and leant down. His lips grazed softly against my neck before they ghosted over my lips.

"I love you so much Ashy." He said against my lips.

"I love you too Chubby."

"You've saved me Ashy. I can't thank you enough for what you have done." I smiled softly as his eyes filled with tears.

A tear slowly fell and landed on my cheek. I wiped his tears away softly.

"Don't cry baby." I said sweetly.

"I'm sorry Ashy. It's just so, overwhelming. Before I met you, I could see myself not being here no more. I was so broken. You've saved me Ashy. I feel better about myself. I feel like I am pretty and that I am beautiful. I was scared of what you'd think of my scars. I was scared that it'd put you off me and when you caught me cutting, I was so terrified that you'd leave me because you'd think I'm such hard work, but when you cleaned me and sang me our song, I knew you was the one. I knew I belonged. I knew someone cared about me. I felt loved, a feeling that I have forgotten what it felt like. Thank you Ashy, for staying with me and sticking by my side, no matter how stubborn I was. I want to spend the rest of my life with you because I know that you're the one for me and i'll never be able to find someone like you."

I looked up at CC with tear filled eyes. I sat up with him sat on my lap.

"Chuppy, that was, that was so.."

"I've left you speechless, haven't I?" He giggled cutely as I nodded.

"I'll always love you Chuppy! No matter what." CC beamed up at me as he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Forever?" He whispered.

"Forever." I whispered back as I softly planted my lips onto his. He kissed me back just as soft.

I held onto his legs as I kissed him a little more passionately. I pulled away for some air and chuckled at his pouting.

"C'mon baby. We've got to clean the kitchen and ourselves up." I kissed his pout as he sighed.

"Okay Ashy." He got up off my lap and began to pick up the cakes and put them in the bin.

I got up and slapped his ass as he bent down, cause him to stand back up again and blush a deep shade of red.

"Aww! Is my baby blushing!" I smirked as I kissed his cheek. He blushed even harder.

I chuckled as I helped him pick up the cakes and throw them away. I looked at the dishes in the sink and shrugged.

"I'll do them tomorrow." CC giggled as I grabbed his hand.

"Shower?" I smirked.

"Yeah!!" CC dragged me all the way up to the bathroom and closed the door.

I turned the shower on and waited for the water to get warm. I watched as CC stripped his clothes off.

I let my eyes wonder down his body. From his perfect face to his well toned body.

I walked up to him and stroked the scars on his hips. CC jumped a little at the contact, but smiled as he realised what I was doing.

"I'm so, so proud of you baby." I kissed him softly.

"Thank you Ashy. Means alot to me." I smiled.

CC started to walk to the shower. As he was about to get in, he turned to me and smirked.

"You joining me or...?" I chuckled as I striped myself out off my clothes.

CC stepped into the shower and he let the warm water wash over him. I got in after him and got under the shower, allowing the water to run over my body as well, relaxing my muscles.

I pulled CC's wet body against mine and smirked when I felt his semi hard on poke my thigh.

I leaned into his ear.

"Little horny aren't we?" I purred into it. CC whimpered and nodded.

"Maybe we should have some fun?" I nibbled on his ear, earning myself a delicious moan from him.

I trailed my hands down his torso and stomach and began to rub the pit of his stomach.

I trailed my lips down to his neck and began to bite, lick and suck on his neck, leaving loads of dark hickeys behind, until I found his soft spot.

"Ashy..." He said my name in a form of a breathy moan as I sucked on his soft spot. I ran my finger along his slit as he whimpered softly in need.

"Ashy. S-stop teasing me and f-fuck me already!"

"I'm not fucking you tonight baby. I'm just gonna pleasure you." I whispered against his neck as I wrapped my hand around his length.

I began to pump him slowly at first, causing CC to growl at me. I chuckled as I pick up the speed of my hand.

I went faster as he gripped onto my shoulders, his nails digging into my shoulder blades and his eyes closing.

"Look at me baby!" I said as I pumped him faster. He struggled to open his eyes as I looked into them.

He moaned my name loudly, sounding like a class A whore. His moans are so delicious. They are like a drug to me.

His head tilted back as his chest rose up and down fast, indicating that he was close.

"Ashy, it's building up!" He moaned out.

"Good! I want you to cum on my hand so I can lick it all off!" I growled at him causing him to moan my name.

I kept pumping him fast as he dug his nails harder into my shoulder blades, leaving crescent shaped makes on my skin.

"Ashy, I'm gonna.." He didn't get chance to finish his sentence as he came hard all over my hand. His whole body shook as I helped him ride out his orgasm, my name softly falling from his lips.

I pulled away as CC panted hard. He opened his eyes as I brought my hand up to my mouth.

I licked my hand clean, making sure that i teased CC a little. I chuckled as he whimpered.

"Tease!" CC growled at me as I finished licking my hand clean.

"But you love me." I smirked as he nodded.

"That is true."

"And I love you too." I kissed his lips softly.

"Can we get out now?"

"Sure baby." I turned the water off and stepped out, helping CC out as well.

I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my waist. I went to grab CC one, but he ran past me to the bedroom, naked.

I chuckled at him as I followed. He was on the bed, lay down on his back, smiling.

I chuckled as I grabbed some pyjama pants. I dried myself off as CC sat up and watched me, biting his lip.

I didn't bother with underwear as I put my pants on and dried my hair. I looked at CC and giggled.

"Let me dry you off baby?" CC nodded as he stood up.

I grabbed the towel I was going to give to him and began to dry his body. I knelt down to dry his legs and kissed his scar covered hips.

CC smiled down at me. I stood back up and chuckled.

"Shall we watch TV in bed and cuddle?"

"Yeah!!" CC grabbed some black matching pyjamas that had pugs printed on them.

I climbed into bed as Killer and Tokyo jumped up and lay at the end. I smiled at them both as I turned the TV on.

CC climbed into bed and automatically snuggled into my side. I wrapped my arm across his shoulder as I turned the TV onto Kill Bill.

"Want to watch this baby?" I asked softly, as he put his head on my chest.

"Yeah! I love Kill Bill." I nodded and allowed CC to use me as his own personal pillow.

He draped his arm across my torso as I put the remote down on the nightstand.

I looked down to see his eyes slowly closing.

"You tired baby?" I said as I started to play with his hair softly.

"No!" CC forced his eyes open and looked up at me. I chuckled.

"Yes you are baby."

"I'm not!" He protested.

"Chuppy, I can tell when you're tired. Get some sleep baby."

"But, I want to stay up with you."

"Baby, I'm getting sleepy too. It is pretty late."

"Mm, okay baby. Spoon me though?" I chuckled.

"As always baby." He smiled brightly as he turned to lie on his side. I turned the TV off and pulled him close to my chest.

I draped my arm across his stomach, until he gripped onto my hand, pulling it close to his chest.

"G'night Ashy." He said sleepily as he let out a big yawn.

"G'night Chuppy."

"I love you. More than anything and anyone."

"I love you too beautiful. I love you more than I can ever scream." I kissed the back of his neck as his eyes started to close slowly.

Soon, his breathing became steady and his grip around my hand began to loosen a little bit.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah...

lil bit of smut and fluff for y'all. c:

plus; I've noticed that I've made these one shots really, really long! xD

Chapter Title is; SWS - Let Love Bleed Red.

don't forget to comment; subscribe and recommend.

that you to everyone that has. <33

thank you guys and enjoy. c: <3