Status: Enjoy people. :3 ♥

Black Veil Brides; One Shots.

It's All About The Sex.

Jake'sPOV.

"Hey look. It's Ashley."

"Hey Ash, fancy coming round to mine after school so we can have some fun?"

"I'd love for you to break my virginity Ash."

I let out a series of sighs and low growls. Me, Ash, Jinxx, CC and Andy were all walking to the football pitch to watch our friends, Matt Good and Ben Bruce play.

"I can wait to see my Sammi Doll in her cheer leading outfit!" Jinxx said excitedly.

"I can't wait to see Juliet in hers too. Bet she looks so hot!" Andy groaned.

"Hey guys, try and keep the dirty thoughts out of your head. Don't want to get a boner now and if you did get one and Ash saw, he'd be on about it for months!" CC chuckled as I chuckled too.

I heard heels clacking towards us. I looked around to see a blonde haired girl walking towards Ash. Her boobs popping out of her tight vest top, her skirt so short, it barely covered her ass cheeks.

She was your typical Barbie.

She walked up to Ash and flicked her blond hair dramatically, trying to look seductive, but in all honesty, she looked like a twat.

"Hey Ash." She purred at him.

"M, hey." I kept a close eye on them both, but it seemed like Ash wasn't really paying much attention to her.

"I was just wondering, fancy coming round mine and having some fun, if you get what I mean." She asked as she winked and trailed her finger down his vest covered chest.

Ha! Good luck trying to bed him! He's gay and he's mine! Yeah, Ash is all mine!

You see, he may look like your typical ladies man, a man whore, some people would say. He may look like the sort of person who would fuck all the girls and be on the football team, but in all honesty, he's not like that at all.

Ash is the most sweetest, most shyest and defiantly most cutest guy I have even laid my eyes on.

When he is with me, he comes out off his shell. I suppose he does when he's with us all really, but with me, he acts like himself more, if that makes sense.

We've been together for six months now. He asked me out in the most cutest way ever.

He came round to my house and gave me a bunch of flowers and asked me to be his. He then sang me a song.

But, we've had to keep out relationship a secret, not only from the school, but from the guys and our parents.

I think Ash is scared of what people will think if they knew he was gay.

"Oh c'mon! Lets have fun! What are you, gay?!" I snapped out off my daydream due to that annoying bitches voice.

Ash looked up at me with pleading eyes. I walked up to the blonde whore.

"Do you have a problem with gays now?" I asked.

"Yeah. They should have been killed at birth. Fucking faggots. They are full of diseases. God hates gays!"

I growled at her.

"If God hates gays, then why did he make them so fucking attractive?"

"Oh, so you're gay now?" She raised her eyebrow at me and smirked.

"No. I-I'm just saying!" I stuttered.

"Haha. Fucking faggot. I didn't even want Ash. He's a dick. Bet he's not even had sex!" Ash bite his lip nervously.

He has had sex, right?

I shook the thought out off my head as she walked away, swaying her ass.

Ash came up to me and smiled.

"Thanks Jakey."

"It's okay Ashy." I beamed at him as the guys rushed off to the game.

"C'mon guys! You're gonna miss it!" CC yelled behind me. I chuckled.

"We'll be there." I shouted back. I looked around to make sure there was no one around, before pulling Ash close to me.

He blushed as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He placed his hands on my chest as I leaned in to capture his lips in a sweet kiss.

I signed in content as his lips moved in time with mine. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I miss doing things to you during the day." I signed, sadness coating each word. Ash looked away and sighed.

"I know Jakey. I miss it too, but y'know I'm-"

"Scared of what people will think. I know baby." I cut him off as he blushed.

"I'm sorry Jakey." He whispered before biting his lip. I lifted his chin up and kissed him softly.

"Baby, it's okay. Now, lets go watch the game." I smiled as I intertwined my fingers with Ashley's, sighing softly at the skin to skin contact.

My phone went off in my pocket. I took it out to see that my mom had text me.

"Who's that baby?"

"My mom. She said that her and dad are away all week." I put my phone away and have Ash a cheeky smile.

Ash blushed.

"You want me to come over?"

"Of course!"

"Okay baby. I will. I still have some of my things at yours, right?"

"You mean your Hello Kitty pyjamas, your Hello Kitty blanket and your Hello Kitty pillow?" I looked at him and giggled.

"Yes." He blushed.

"Yeah, it's all still there baby." I smiled as I kissed his cheek.

We arrived at the stadium when the game had already started. I scanned the crowds of people in search for one of our friends.

"Look. CC is there!" Ash pointed. I looked in the direction of his point to find CC stood up, waving his arms about, whilst Andy was trying to pull him down.

I chuckled at them both.

"C'mon baby." I dragged us both to where the guys where and CC raised his eyebrows.

"What?"

"Are you two...?" He trailed off as he looked at mine and Ash's hands. We pulled away quickly.

"N-no." I answered quickly, too quickly.

"Mm. Okay then." CC raised his eyebrows as I sat next to him, Ash beside me.

"That was close." Ash whispered to me.

"I know baby." I placed my hand on his thigh and squeezed it softly.

-time lapses; 30 minutes-

"That was amazing!! That goal that you did Ben, was fucking amazing!"

Ben and Matt's team won the game. Me, Ben, Matt, Ash and CC are on our way home, Jinxx and Andy stayed behind for their loved ones.

CC was going on and on with himself about the game, me and Ash were trailing behind them. We'd occasionally squeeze each others hands when the guys weren't looking.

We arrived at my house.

"Okay, well me and Ash will see you guys later."

"Wait, Ash is staying at yours?" CC asked as Ben and Matt walked off.

"Yeah, I have a free house all week, so I invited Ash to stay and keep me company."

"Oh right. Well, see you guys." CC ran off as he waved bye.

"Bye C." I chuckled as Ash walked to my front door.

I got my key out and unlocked the door, letting Ash in first.

I kicked the door closed as I took my shoes and jacket off, Ash doing the same.

He went to the living room and flopped down on the sofa.

I sat next to him and he automatically cuddled to my side, my arms wrapped around him protectively.

"Just me and you now baby." I said happily.

"I love it when it's just me and you." Ash said as he absentmindedly started to play with a piece of thread of my top.

"I do too baby." I eyed his body up and down, taking on every inch of beauty this man had to offer.

From his perfectly shaped face, to his chicken legs, this man, is pure perfection.

I started to run my fingers up and down his tattooed arms, slowly getting lower.

I slide my hand up the back of his top as he gasped at the coldness of my hands coming in contact with his warm skin.

"Jakey, are you okay?" I smirked at him and nodded.

"Just a lil bit horny." Ash's eyes lite up as he moved to straddle me.

He wrapped his arms around my neck as I placed my on the bottom of his back.

"Well, we are home alone Jakey..." He trailed off as he looked at me with innocent eyes.

I chuckled at him before I pressed my lips against his soft ones, dominating his mouth and claiming it my own.

Ash moaned into my mouth as I licked the bottom of his lip, asking for entrance. Ash denied it me and smirked in the kiss.

I moved my hands to his ass and squeezed lightly, causing him to gasp.

I quickly stuck my tongue in and tasted every inch of his mouth.

Bubble mint. My favourite taste!

I pulled away and began to kiss along his neck, searching for his soft spot.

I got to the skin behind his ear. Ash held his breath and I smirked. I began to suck and kiss the flesh as Ash moaned my name softly.

I bite at the flesh, leaving a dark enough hickey behind.

"Jake..." He slowly start to rock back and forth on my hips. I pulled away from his neck, to moan at the sweet friction.

"Oh gosh Ash!" I ripped his top off as Ash did the same to me. I let my hands wonder along his toned abs. I started to trace his OUTLAW tattoo slowly with my finger.

"Mmm.." Ash tilted his head back and I smirked.

"Enjoying it Ash?" I smirked as he nodded and opened his eyes.

His honey brown eyes were clouded over with lust, his mouth open slightly.

I stood up and wrapped his legs around my waist. I went upstairs to my room and threw him on the bed.

I landed on top of him and began to kiss down his neck as he let out some delicious moans.

His hands wondered up my top, his long fingers dancing against the skin on my back. I nipped at his neck and sucked hard, leaving a dark enough hickey that no amount of make up could cover.

Ash whimpered underneath me as I moved my hands up and down his sides, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind.

I trailed my lips up to his ear and took his earlobe in between my teeth and pulled slightly, earning myself a delicious moan from him.

"Y'know Ash. This type of behaviour is what I'd expect from a virgin." I whispered huskily in his ear.

"W-what do you m-mean?!" Ash stammered.

"I've hardly touched you and you're already hard." I pulled away from his ear as I looked at him.

He bite his lip and propped himself up on his elbows, blushing slightly.

"Ashy..."

"Yeah?"

"Are you a virgin?" I tilted my head at him and he blushed red.

"I- urm. Well.."

"Ashy, it's nothing to be ashamed of." I smiled softly as he nodded his head, his eyes looking down at his torso.

I did a silent awe and lifted his chin up. He looked at me as I smiled softly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked softly.

"Yes, I'm more than sure. I've wanted this for a long time and I've always wanted you to be my first."

My heart swelled at his words.

"Okay Ashy." I pressed my lips against his and moved them in a slow yet passionate way.

His fingers danced along the skin of my back again as mine danced down his chest and torso, to his jeans.

Ash swallowed a little as I unbuttoned his jeans in one swift move. I unzipped them and pulled away from his lips, looking in his honey brown eyes that were filled with lust and innocence.

Not for long though.

Ash bit his lip as I pulled his jeans down and off him. I threw them someone on the bedroom floor. Ash's dick was straining against his tight black boxers, begging to be set free.

I ran my finger over his covered length, earning myself a shiver and soft moan for him.

I stood up as Ash sat up. He shuffled up so I was stood in between his legs.

He started to mess with the button, becoming impatient as it wouldn't come undone.

Ash let out a huff and a growl. I placed my hands on top of his softly and he looked up at me.

"Take it slowly Ash." I smiled softly. He did what I said and the button popped open

"Seriously." Ash muttered under his breath. I chucked softly as he unzipped my jeans.

He pulled them down and I stepped out off them. I have a habit of not wearing underwear.

Well, my tight jeans won't let me.

I smirked as Ash eyed my length up and down, occasionally swallowing and licking his plump lips.

'Oh. My. Gosh." Ash breathed softly as he shuffled closer to me, his face level with my dick.

"Like what you see?" I smirked as he nodded.

He poked his tongue out and slowly licked my length. I bite my lip as I watched him.

He softly grabbed my length and started to move his hand up and down, slowly at first.

I moaned softly as he looked at me with his innocent eyes. I placed my hand on top of his and moved his hand faster.

Ash got the message and stared to jack me off faster. I closed my eyes and moaned.

My eyes snapped open as I felt his tongue on my tip. He swirled his tongue around my tip and licked up and down my slit.

I tangled my long guitarist fingers in his soft black hair as I groaned softly.

He slowly put my cock in his mouth and slowly started to bob his head.

"Ash.." I moaned softly. My moans must have been giving him confidence as he moved his head faster, his hand moving in time with his head.

I tightened my grip in his hair as I moaned uncontrollably. I felt my tip hitting the back of his throat and he swallowed.

"Oh Ash!" I moaned loudly. He moved his head faster, hollowing his cheeks out every now and them.

I began to feel a warm feeling bubbling up in my stomach.

"Ash, I'm so close!" Ash moaned against my dick sending waves of vibrations and pleasure up it.

The feeling started to rise and with a loud moan, I exploded in Ashley's mouth.

I panted heavily as he sucked me slowly. He pulled away and swallowed my cum. He licked his lips and licked my tip, getting any that he may have left over.

I growled at him as I lay him down and ripped his boxers off, his erection springing free.

It was hard as a rock and leaking pre-cum.

I licked my lips as I reached to my draw. I opened it and pulled out a condom and some lube.

I crawled on to the bed, in between Ashley's legs. He looked at the lube, then at me.

"What's that for?" He asked nervously as I popped the cap open.

"It's so you don't have as much pain baby." I said as I lubed up two fingers. He opened his legs wider for me, making his entrance more visible.

I put the lube on my drawer and rubbed his entrance with my fingers before slipping it in.

I kissed Ashley's nose softly as his face scrunched up in pain.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to do it. I don't want you to feel loads of pain on your first time."

"I-it's fine Jakey."

I moved my fingers slowly at first, before adding the other one, Ashley's face scrunched up even more in pain.

"I'm sorry baby." I whispered. Ashley just hummed.

"Relax baby." He did as he was told and relaxed his muscles. I slowly moved my fingers again, gradually getting faster.

Ash started to moan a little as his breathing became ragged. I fingered him in different angles, in search for his sweet spot.

When the tips of my fingers brushed against it, Ash let out a whorish moan.

"J-jake. Please, just fuck me. I need you!" I chuckled at his eagerness as I pulled my fingers out.

I reached over to the drawer and grabbed the condom. I ripped it open and put it on my throbbing erection.

Ash bite his lip as I leaned over to him, placing my tattooed arms on either side of his face.

I looked in his honey brown eyes as he looked in mine.

"I'm going to ask you again Ashy. You sure you want this?" I asked softly as I stroked his cheek with the back of my index finger.

"Yes! I want this more than anything!" Ashley breathed under me.

I smiled softly as I kissed him softly before slowly pushing myself into him.

Ash whimpered underneath me, his eyes shut tightly and he was biting his lip.

"I'm sorry Ashy. It'll get better soon, I promise." I ghosted my lips over his as he nodded.

I kept pushing myself in until I was fully in. I waited until Ash had been adjusted to my size. The fact that I couldn't move was killing me, but I waited.

Ash linked his fingers with mine as he wrapped his legs around my waist and lifted his hips up slightly.

"You can move now." He whispered.

I nodded as I began to move slowly. Ashley clutched onto my hand.

I began to move a little bit faster as he began to moan, the pleasure taking over the pain.

"Jake, faster!" Ash demanded.

I gladly went fast, fucking him at different angles, trying to hit his prostate again.

Ash unlinked our hands and pushed me down on the bed, so he was on top of me.

I looked at him confused and shocked.

"I've always wanted to do this!" Ash moaned as he started to bounce up and down on me.

I moaned as I held onto his hips, guiding him. Every time he went down, I thrusted my hips up, hoping to hit his prostate.

Suddenly, Ash let out a load whorish moan in the form of my name.

"Oh Jake! There!" Ash said breathlessly as he bounced on me faster. With each bounce he made, the innocence in his eyes slowly started to drain away.

I reached my hand out and began to pump him in time with his bounces.

He threw his head back in pleasure and moaned loudly. A thin layer of sweat started to cover our bodies, the springs of my bed squeaking with each bounce Ash made.

Our hair started to stick to our foreheads. I moaned loudly as I felt that warm feeling again.

"I'm so close Ash!"

"Me too!" He moaned out.

He suddenly stopped bouncing and started to rock his hips back and forth.

The friction felt amazing.

"Oh gosh Ash! Oh gosh!" I pumped him faster as the feeling started to rise.

Ash squeezed his eyes shut as he shot his load out onto my hand and chest, my name falling whorishly off his lips.

I continued to thrust into him, pumping him slowly.

"Fuck! Ash!" My hips shot up as i tensed up. I exploded my load in the condom, filling it up.

Ash collapsed on top of me, breathlessly and covered in sweat.

I wrapped my arms around him protectively as I panted down his ear.

"That, was, amazing!" Ash panted as I smiled softly at him.

"I know baby. I enjoyed it."

"Me too." Ash got off me and I took the condom off and threw it in the bin. I grabbed some tissues and wiped my chest and hand clean. I threw the tissue in the bin as well.

I pulled Ash close to me and he automatically snuggled into my side, his arm laid lazily across my stomach.

I looked down at the beautiful boy beside me and smiled. He had sex hair, his body was covered in sweat and his eyes were sparkling.

He looked so beautiful.

He looked up at me and smiled softly. I smiled back as I kissed his lips softly.

"Thank you Jakey. For making my first time special and memorable." I smiled softly at his words as he blushed.

"It's okay Ashy." I held him closer to me as he lay his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Jakey."

"I love you too Ashy."
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N; I literally suck at ending chapters. ._.
I have braces now ; still getting use to them. ;_;
Meh.
lil bit of smut. ^.^
tried to make it as smutty and fluffy as possible. <3
Chapter title is; Mötley Crüe - Sex.
seemed appropriate. ;D
comment, recommend and subscribe. ^.^
thank you & enjoy. ^.^ <3