Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Vacation

I woke up and it was raining outside. I was checked out by a doctor and everything was good.

“I’m telling you right now. You guys need to leave!” my mother shouted.

“We’re not leaving” shouted Bruno.

I saw MGK walk in and he grabbed my hand. I started to bawl and he hugged me. I felt the tears streaming down my face and he wiped them away. I got checked out and saw my son. I picked him up and hugged him. He was the only that kept me strong. I was heading home and was going to straighten up my act.

Two weeks

I was with my son and was in my house. I was straitening up my act and was a better mom. I was going to hang out with George today at a video shoot. I got dressed up and got in the car. I turned the engine on and started to drive to the video shoot.

I pulled up and saw Asia in the parking lot. I turned off the engine and got out of the car. She rolled her eyes at me and I smirked walking in the building. I saw the boys getting ready and it was going to be a masquerade ball video. I headed back to the dressing room and got dressed. They gave me a silver type mask and tied it. I got my hair fixed and heels on.

I was heading to set and bumped into someone. It was George.

“George?” I asked.

“Yeah Jasmine” He said.

He was wearing a suit with no mask on he had the mask in his hand. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and it started getting more heated.

“Whoa you two?!” exclaimed Jordon.

I pushed him away and he wiped his lips. I turned and looked at him. He recognized it was me and his jaw dropped. I turned and started running. I made it to the balcony and needed some fresh air. I took off my mask. I heard someone at the door and didn’t bother to turn around.

I felt arms wrap around me and saw tattoos. I felt George’s head rest on my bare shoulder and it gave me the chills.I turned around in his arms and looked him in the eyes.

“George I was so stupid to think I would be happy with somebody else besides you” I said.

“I thought I would be happy with Asia but I kept comparing her to you” He said.

“I miss you so much” I said while hugging him crying.

“Don’t cry jazz. I’m here to protect you and your son” He said wiping them away.

He kissed me and I kept kissing back. We pulled apart and I looked into his eyes. I saw the love there again and smiled.

“Jasmine, I need you back in my life and please.” George said.

“I’ll think about it” I said.

With that I turned and he grabbed my hand.

Two days later

I was on the beach with my son and was thinking about life. I texted George and he didn’t respond.

“What’s a pretty girl like you doing out here on the beach!” I heard a familiar voice yell.

I turned around and saw George with Ava. He put her down and she started to play in the water.

“Hey George” I said while he kissed my cheek.

“Hey beautiful” He said.

I looked at the butterfly tattoos on my left wrist and George was staring at it.

“Those tattoos are for you” I said showing him.

He smiled and looked at Ava who was building a sandcastle.

“You know I got something for you” He said.

He rolled up his left button up sleeve and revealed a lip print that was tattooed on his left wrist.

“That’s your lip print” He said.

“Omg that’s crazy. I want your lip print tattooed on me now” I exclaimed.

“Get back with me Jazz we had so much fun together. Just once and if you don’t want it anymore then we’ll end it” He said.

“Fine I’ll be your girlfriend” I said then kissing him.

I was finally happy to be back with George and posted a picture of us on twitter. I walked back to the house and George followed me. George put both the kids down upstairs and I decided to go to bed.

Next Morning

I woke up and George was beside of me in bed. I got up and checked on the kids. I was going to do an interview on fuse today. I was going to be digging deep in my past. I got dressed. I left a note for George and headed to the studio.

I walked into fuse’s studio and got my mic put on. I was going to get personal and this may end badly.

“I’m Alison and we’re here with the beautiful and talented Jasmine Phoenix. How are you feeling?” She asked.

“Good you” I said.

“So, what’s going with your life tell us about that” She asked.

“I have a son Jonathan and my life has been just being a mother. Straightening up my act and get my shit together.” I said.

“What do you mean by that” She asked.

“Letting go of my past” I said.

“That’s hard for you to do” She asked.

I nodded. I started to talk about the MGK and Bruno relationships. I grabbed a tissue and wiped my eyes.

“I was beat in the relationships” I said, “anything I said or did would never please them”

I started to go deeper and used to cut myself. I had a few eating disorders and George knew about that in highschool. I don’t have the disorders anymore and don’t cut. I hugged Alison and left the studios.

I decided to head home and go on vacation just me and George. I need to get back in the swing of things. I texted George.

Me: you up

G:Yeah why!?

Me: I need a vacation

G: me 2

Me:You wanna go on one together just ourselves.

G:What about the kids?

Me: I’m sure Asia can watch Ava and my mom can watch Jonathan.

G: I’ll call her and ask

We stopped texting and I called my mom. She said she would love to watch Jonathan. I arrived home and got out of the car. I walked in and heard the kids playing.

“George!” I yelled.

“Yeah babe” He yelled back.

I walked into the living room and he was sitting down on the couch. I looked at him and every time I look at him it makes fall for him all over again.

“Asia is going to get Ava in a few hours and your mom is going to get little man in the morning” He said.

“Where are we going” I asked.

“How about Florida like the beach maybe Disney” He said.

“Yeah that sounds amazing.” I said.

We all decided to head to bed after dinner.

Morning

We woke up and packed clothes. I was tired and put on a little makeup. I was dressed for the airport and was wearing aviators. We were finally going to get the vacation we needed.