Status: Co-Write In Progess :)

Love Has Second Chances

Mistakes and Regrets

I got in the car and sat down.

"Yeah... I had it filled in for you. I don't think you've picked up on it but I fucking love you!" George said.

That kept replaying in my mind. I started crying and finally arrived home.

Next Morning

I texted George.

I’m really sorry George you mean the whole the world to me and I will always love. Sometimes I question my love I’m really sorry I sent that text. You’re the only person that knows me and can make me happy as much as you do I LOVE you George
XOXOXO JP


I got the butterfly George has on his mask tattooed on my left wrist and was happy. I headed to the beach for filming for a new music video.

I was on a video set for my new music video and was in this. I was on the beach and got on a white horse. I handed my sunglasses to Heather my aunt and we started filming. I grabbed onto the reins and started riding the horse on the beach.

I was having fun and was riding the horse. I finally got done filming that scene and they zoomed in all my tattoos including the new one. I was filming a scene where I was driving and crying. They added clips of George and me when we were in high school of us. I was finally done with the video. I was heading to Starbucks and was with Charlie.

"I broke up with because I knew you could do better than me! But I never stopped thinking about you. But then Asia came along, and everything was better. We had a kid together. Everything was going smoothly until I met your ex-boyfriend Tom Hardy back in 2013. I told him he was stupid for dumping you. But we bonded over you. When that happened, I didn't think about Asia the same. I never did. But later in 2013, that 'friend' got me into drugs! Yeah, Jasmine, that douchebag of a 'friend' is your current fucking boyfriend!" Johnny exclaimed.

I got back into reality and Charlie was staring at me. I was single and was loving life.

"I fucking doubt it. You should have that about what you wrote before sent it. That's a lesson we all need to learn. I can't believe I ever loved you. But I do. Even after all this. I must be a fool. But now, YOU can regret everything. I'm leaving and you'll never see me again. And it'll be ALL YOUR FAULT. Remember that," He said with finality.

I got up and started leaving star bucks. I went back to my house and when I shut the door. I slid down the wall crying and was a wreck.

Weeks Late

I was dealign with eating disorders and was skin and bones. My ribs were showing and I looked terrible. I was throwing up after I ate and was cutting myself were no one would see. I was heading to the studio and working with Danny, Charlie and Dylan.

I was jamming to a beat Charlie just made and was dancing to it. I started rapping in the booth and Charlie joined in later. We heard the door slam open and Tom walked in. He was smiling evily and I got up and walked over.

"What are you..." I said then felt pain.

He stabbed four times and I hit the floor. He ran and Charlie picked me up. Everyone started heading to the car and I was put in the back with Charlie holding me. Danny started speeding to the hospital.

"I'm going to die" I said.

"No just stay with me" Charlie said.

"I don't think I can" I said while tasting an iro taste in my mouth.

We made it to the hospital and Charlie carried me in.

"Charlie call George and tell him to come. I want to see him and talk to him. Tell him I love him" I said while being wheeled into the OR.

I fell asleep.

I felt the sun and was in water. Someone was holding me and I opened my eyes. I saw a beautiful beach and looked u to see who was holding in the water. It was George and he was smiling. He kissed me and it felt so good.

"How are you feeling Mrs. Ragan" He asked.

I looked down and saw a huge wedding set. I was in awe and looked back up at George.............


I woke up and .....................