‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 1: Going home (POV: Mya)

2 years have passed since Kaylee was turned into a vampire by Amber. She’s adjusting very well to the vampire world from what I’ve heard, and she moved in with Jorden and his brothers.
Tori and I are finally coming home form being in college for two years. We have also decided to stay with the boys till we find place of our own. Four vampire’s and two humans; it’s going to make a weird combination with us all living together. It’s going to be the first time Tori and I have seen everyone since last month, when they surprised me for my 19th birthday.
About a month after the incident with the Von sisters Jake and Tori started dating. They have been together for about a year now. James and I are still together, it’s been almost two years and things between us are great. James has kept Tori and I up to date on Kaylee’s progress while we were away at college. We heard she now owns her own clothing store, it sells all the latest brands at low prices.
“Ready to go?” Tori asked me holding her last box under her arm, and opening her our dorm room door.
“Yeah,” I replied grabbing the last box of my belongings.
“I can’t believe our college years are already over,” Tori said as we both stood in the doorway looking back one last time. The walls that had once been covered in posters of one direction, and pictures of both of us with our boyfriends were now bare and plain. All that was left now is bare beds and the usual appliances that all dorms have here. We have had a lot of good memories in this dorm room. From our little parties we would throw to our late night chats and stupid homework we had to do. We shut the door behind us and carried out last boxes down to our cars.
“You excited to see James?” Tori asked me as we walked down the steps and out into the parking lot.
“Yeah, I miss him, what about you? Do you miss Jake?” I asked shutting my boot and walking to the driver’s side of my car.
“Oh yeah, I miss him so much, I cant wait to see him!” Tori squealed getting into her car. I smiled at her excitement and got into the driver’s seat and buckled my seat belt. We had ourselves a long three hour drive home, and all I wanted was to see James and Kaylee as soon as possible. We followed each other pretty much all the way there, Tori stopped to see her mom first and I continued driving to James. I was almost there at this point, now all I had left was 30 more minutes till I seen my man James.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm terribly sorry that this chapter is so small but I copied and pasted my story off of my word document and its a lot shorter than i thought. Well at least it wont take too long to read it lol :) Anyway hope you enjoy, dont forget to tell me what you think !!! If any typos i'm once again sorry.