‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 2: Welcome Home (POV: James)

Mya and Tori are coming home form college today, I was worried if Kaylee could handle new scents. New scents can bother a vampire no matter how old they are. Kaylee does do pretty good though because she don’t have a problem when it comes to her human customers at work. I honestly think she will be fine though, Jorden is a little worried, but he always looks at the negatives.
“Mya’s coming up the drive way,” I said hearing her car in the distance as it drove over fallen leaves.
“Kaylee are you ready?” Jorden asked her as we all stood in the living room to wait for Mya to come in.
“Yes guys I’m fine, I’m around humans all day long,” Kaylee argued as she stood by Jorden.
“We know, but we just need to be sure.” I replied waiting to greet Mya. Tori would be here later,” she was seeing her family first. Mya pulled in, shut her car off and walked up to the door.
“Welcome home!” We all yelled as Mya came into the house and shut the door behind her, putting her suitcases on the floor. Kaylee sped over to her and hugged her,” I’ve missed you,” she told Mya. I could tell Mya was a little freaked out because she is not used to Kaylee being a vampire yet.
“Kaylee be careful,” I said standing close to Mya just in case. Kaylee hissed at me showing her gangs and her golden eyes. Kaylee backed away from Mya and stood by Jorden grabbing his hand.
“Her temper sure has changed,” Mya said finally getting the chance to hug me. She kissed me and grabbed her suitcases getting ready to carry them to my room.
“Yep, here let me,” I replied grabbing her bags and speeding off to my room. In like a second I had all of her things unpacked.
“All done,” I said as I sped back to her still standing by the door.
“What do you mean?” Mya asked me walking farther into the living room.
“Your stuff is all unpacked,” I replied smiling and grabbing her hand.
“Wow thanks babe, I guess vampire’s are good for something,” Mya smiled teasing me.
“Hey Jake,” I said as Jake came into the living room with us.
“Hey Mya, when’s Tori coming, or do you know?” Jake asked Mya.
“She should be here in about an hour,” she replied. Sure enough an hour later Tori came home and Jake was happy. Kaylee sped over to Tori and hugged her like she did Mya and she hissed at me again for just watching her carefully. With Tori, Kaylee being a vampire didn’t bother her at all, it’s like she don’t care.
“I can control myself, and you if I wanted to,” Kaylee said as she walked into the kitchen. Kaylee did develop a power to where she can control us with her mind, and Jake is somehow not immune to her power like he was Ally’s. So if Kaylee goes on a rampage, we cant stop her, none of us can because she can control the undead and humans with her mind. Sometimes she is just bull headed, Jorden thinks it’s cute, but I don’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still short, sorry, hope its not too bad for ya and gets to the point of the chapter :)