‹ Prequel: Two Worlds Combined
Status: Here is the second book to my Two World's Combined story. Hope you enjoy please tell me what you think and comment:)

Stained

Chapter 12: Victoria Arrives (POV: Mya)

"I just got off the phone with Victoria she was very happy to hear form us after all these years." James said to Tori, Kaylee and I. They had been in the bedroom for the past hour and a half talking to her on speaker phone.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"Well we kind of had to tell her everything, we had to tell her about Kaylee. When a new vampire is born she has to know about them, so she cant wait to meet the girl that Jorden fell in love with."

"Really?" Kaylee asked speeding to her feet like a blur.

"Yeah, and we also told her everything that's happened like meeting you and Tori," Jorden added pointing at me and Tori.

"I assured her that you and her would never expose vampires," Jake said.

"Why would she be worried?" I asked confused.

"It's always a big worry, i mean she has kept all vampire from being exposed for centuries." Jorden explained.

"Oh."

"Dont worry I'm sure she will like you and Tori, but most of all i think she can take your stain away," James said to me looking at the swirl tattoo that wrapped around my wrist.

"I hope so," I replied.

"So when is Victoria coming?" Tori asked.

"Tomorrow, she knows how stains are and that the human doesnt have much time." James told us, while sadly looking into my eyes. i could see the pain he felt for the thoguht of losing me, or worse me turning into a vampire against my will.

"Ok," I replied hugging him. James was a sweet guy and if it wasnt for him, i would be dead or had been raped by that guy hasing me a couple years ago. I know that in the future Tori and i will become vampires by our choice, but not in a matter of a few days or months; for me anyway.

Yes i know i cant have kids if i'm a vampire but i never really wanted them, Kaylee did thats why she hates being a vampire so much. If only there was a way to swithc lives with her, by giving her my human life and ill take her vampire life. i wonder if Victoria could some how switch us, by giving her vampirism to me. Then she can be human again and wont hate herself so much and be happy Kaylee again. While i was babbling in my head i didnt even notice that Jake had been watching me the entire time, while i was getting a glass of milk before going to bed. Damn him.

"You know that's impossible right?" Jake told me reading my thoughts again!

"Jake stay out of my head, i thought you only did that shit to Tori?" I said looking at him aggrivated as he stepped out of the corner and leaned against the counter. Luckily everyone else was in serearte rooms, Jake and i just ahppend to go into the kitchen at the same time, just my luck. Jake had a glass of blood in his hand, he must be hungry or just in the mood for blood. Thankfully Jorden picked up human food for Tori and i, it is weird thought becasue of all the water bottles full of blood, or pitchers of blood in the fridge too.

"Well i just wanted to know if you was as crazy as Tori; you are." Jake smiled taking a drink.

"Wahtever, it was just a thought, could you at least act human and stay out of my head?"

"I cant."

"And why is that?" I asked raising an eye brow at him. Jake put his glass in the sink and then came close to me to where i could feel his breath on me, which smelled terrible by the way.

"Thats the thing, I'm not," Jake whispered speeding out of the kitchen.

"Vampires...." I muttered.

The next day....

Everyone took off work and we are using up all of our vacation days for this, which i may say sucks. We took off because we wasn't sure when Victoria would show up. Its so weird that Tori's name is Victoria too, what are the odds of that?

"Hey Mya, can you go out to my truck and get my screwdriver?" James asked me.

"Yeah sure, is it unlocked?" I asked.

"Yeah, should be."

"Ok," I replied. I walked to the front door and opened it to see who i'm guessing was Victoria.

"Hello Mya," Victoria said with the most powerful and beautiful voice i have ever heard.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is typed a little different due to the fact that i didnt have these chapters already typed up on word, but i wrote my stories in a note book first, so i'm now typeing the rest of the chapters. :)