Status: Updated Weekly

Stop ***ing Around With My Emotions

I Like You Better When Your Numb

Chapter 1
Elise POV
"Hello my name is Elise. I have no Intentions of getting to know you or become your friend. It's all because of your attitude; you need to be a bit more mature than that if you wanna be my friend. I can't be with a child, so goodbye" I sad said as I turned around and attempted to start walking, but I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder that turned me around.

You see I'm in a new high school.
Today is my first day, on my second class. And guess who wants to be my best friend? Yep its none other than the lankiness, childishness and the skinny jeans, otherwise known as Jack Barakat. Even if a part of me thinks he's attractive, I still couldn't be with him. He's not my type.

"What?" I finally said after about five seconds of staring.
"I just wanted to be your friend" he muttered, looking down.
"But I've already told you no! “ I nearly shouted
"Why don't you like me?" he said quietly
"BECAUSE YOU ACT LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD" I shouted so loud that I scared myself.
"B-but that doesn't mean you can't like a person" I glanced around and saw that everyone was looking at us now. That was just what I needed, some first day attention.
"look I'm sure that maybe we called 'acquaintances', if you’re lucky" I said with a serious tone.
"YAY that's the first step” he said with a grin on his face.
"Well I better get to class" I said.
"I'll bring you there" he said
“Nope I know the way since you showed me like five times" I replied
“Fine but I’m eating lunch with you” He replied
“Fine” I replied leaving the lockers and walking to class.
The class went by in a second and it was time for lunch. I dreaded having to walk out of the classroom, but was sort of happy to get out because that class was super boring. I slowly walked to the lunch room trying to make the trip longer, but someone jumped on my back and I almost tumbled to the ground.
“FUCKER” I yelled “GET OFF”
“Fine” He simply said
“I said that I would sit at the same table as you, But anymore childish acts and that deal is off, Ok?”
“Ok Fine. Now let’s go have lunch”

MY SCHEDULE
ENGLISH
MATH
HISTORY
ART
JACK SCHEDULE
ENGLISH
MATH
MUSIC
ART
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Guys this is my story and i was hoping i could get some feedback. ;)
comments pls.