Status: Updated Weekly

Stop ***ing Around With My Emotions

I'm Sick And Tired Of False Devotion

Chapter 2
Well lunch with Jack went better than I thought; Most of his friends were a bit more mature than him and well they were nice enough. The girl named Cassadee Pope who I learned to be the girlfriend of Rian Dawson, a friend of Jacks and also the drummer of their band, Became one of my new best friends. So the singer of their band, Alex Gaskarth, and his girlfriend Lisa Ruocco, So Jack plays guitar. At lunch, Jack “was acting a bit older and he refrained from being stupid” as Cass Said. Well I guess that’s a good sign. Maybe he likes me.... Nah... Impossible... So right now I'm third class and I'm happy that Jack isn’t in this class because then I can actually focus on what’s happening. I think I just might like him. NO NO NO NO NO I DON’T.
I'm definitely going to fail this class, the bell just rang and I have no idea what this class was about. It was History I think. I was always horrible at history. Maybe I could see some familiar faces in this class before everyone leave. So I looked around and saw luckily no- Oh god, there’s Casadee. She’s gonna ask me why I wasn’t paying attention. AHH she’s coming over here.AHH
“Hey El” Casadee said. Okay, just play it cool.
“Hi. What’s with the nickname, Cass?”
“Well I just think that Elise is too long and I could tell that you were deep in thought during class, did you pay any attention? I can tutor you for history if you want.”
“Oh yeah. I do need help with history. I almost failed last year.”
“Yeah, I’ll help you. So... what were you thinking about all class.”
“Huh?, oh I was thinking about... erm... space? Space”
“I know that’s not what you were thinking about. I can tell. I know your thinking about SOMEONE.”
“Fine I’ll tell you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone.”
“I won’t tell a soul” she says then crosses her heart.
“I was thinking about Jack, I think I might like him” I nearly whispered.
“I KNEW IT” she screamed.
“Shut up.” I said
“NO, I wanna play matchmaker”
“No you don’t want to get involved with my relationships. My last boyfriend dumped me then shot me because I wouldn’t get out of his apartment.” I said warning her.
“Jellybean would never do anything like that”
“Jellybean?”
“A code name so no one will figure it out because gossip travels at the speed of sound in this school.”
“Oh, I get it”
Jellybean starts with J and so does Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i didn't update. i had writers block and COMMENTS NO SILENT READERS and Recommend and subscribe pls